Table of Contents
Breastriim Oil from REPL – Renovision Exports Pvt Ltd (REPL), is a proprietary Ayurvedic oil for massaging breastts. It strengthens, firms and tones up of breast muscles, resulting in appropriate increase in one’s breast size. It is herbal and safe to use. It has no known contraindications.
Breast massage offers numerous benefits. It helps to maintain the shape and size of the breasts and the elasticity of skin and prevents sagging. It boosts circulation and removes the congestion. With massaging the lymphatic system of breasts get rid of the harmful toxic accumulated in the tissues. All these factors help to increase the size of underdeveloped breasts.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Medicine
- Main Indication: Breast massage
- Suitable for: Females ONLY
- MRP/Price: REPL Breastriim Oil (60ml) 199.00
Breastriim Oil Composition
Ingredients present in this formulation are given below:
- Shriparni Bark Ext. Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea) Extract 2.5 G
- Mustard Oil 10 Ml
- Kusum Beej (Schleichera Oleasa) 0.25 Mg
- Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) 0.1 Mg
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) 0.1 Mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera-Indian Winter Cherry) 0.5 Mg
- Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffinsa Root – The Spreading Hog-Weed) 0.5 Mg
- Satawari (Asparagus Racemosus)
- Kapas Beej (Thespesia Populnea) 0.1 Mg
- Jyotishmati Beej 0.1 Mg
Gmelina arborea is known as Shriparni, Ashveta, Bahdraparni, Gambhari, Gandhari, Kakodumbari, Kassmari, Katphala, Nandivriksha, Sharubhadra, Shriparni, Subhadra, Vataha, Vidarini, Gambhari, Candahar tree, Coomb tree, Cashmeri teak, Coomb Teak, and White Teak. The root is one of the ingredient of the Dashamula and is therefore much used in a variety of diseases.
In Ayurveda, the bark of tree is boiled in Sesame Oil to make a medicated oil, Shriparni Tailam especially for breasts. It treats sagging breasts. With this oil even the fallen breasts of a woman become compact and elevated.
Mustard Oil, Sarson ka Tel or Kaduva Taila, is hot in potency, pungent and reduces Vata and Kapha. It is used internally and externally. Massaging with this oil, removes congestion, heaviness and pain.
Biomedical Action of Breastriim Oil
- Antisagging: Prevents sagging.
- Muscle toner: Tones the muscles.
Breastriim Oil Health Benefits
- It is herbal oil.
- It tones the muscles and fat tissues of breasts.
- It improves the shape – firmness of breast.
- It increases flow of lymph fluid.
- It improves blood circulation.
- It strengthens breast tissues.
- It may help in breast enlargement.
- It keeps the breasts supple and resilient.
- It helps to relieve breast congestion.
- It is warming and decongesting.
Breastriim Oil Therapeutic Uses
- Breast massage
- Breast trimming & developing the breast size
- Corrects under-developed breasts
- Loose sagging skin
- Sagging breasts
- Sagging skin after dethe livery
- Strengthening, firming up and toning up of breast muscles
- Under-developed breasts
How to use Breastriim Oil
- This oil is for external use only.
- Take sufficient amount of oil for massage on palm and rub together to produce heat and uniform distribution.
- Start from the top of the breast. Rub palm over the breastbone/sternum and clavicles.
- Gently massage into the left underarm, squeezing the armpit.
- Massage and lift the breast tissue. Rub gently in circular motions moving from around the nipple towards the outside breasts.
- Massage in the area of the armpit and the most outer quadrant of the breast tissue extending to the shoulder joint.
- Massage behind your collarbone from the outside in towards neck using long strokes.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- It is massage oil and may be used once or twice a day.
Suggestions, Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects and Warnings
- The size, shape, volume and positioning of breasts change throughout life.
- The size of breast changes with each pregnancy.
- Breast sagging is natural with age.
- Do not smoke.
- Weight loss, higher body mass index, larger bra cup size, number of pregnancies, and smoking history contribute to breast sagging.
- History of breast-feeding, weight gain during pregnancy, and lack of regular upper body exercise does NOT increase risk of breast sagging.
- Avoid wearing underwire bra.
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid channels and ducts from drying up.
- Use a natural deodorant, antiperspirants clog pores.
- Exercise and sweat to keep your lymph moving.
- It is herbal oil and safe to use.
- It has no known side-effect.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wash hands after use.