Boroline is over the counter Antiseptic ayurvedic Cream from G.D.Pharmaceuticals Private Limited. This antiseptic cream is very old(1930), effective and still very less in price. Almost over the three generations of our population are using this cream without thinking any thing as it has no side effects and it is still very effective.
Boroline can be applied on cuts, cracked heels, chapped lips and abraded skin apart from this in winters most of the people are using this cream for softening and on dryness of skin.
Only people with oily skin(pimpled face) should avoid using this cream.
- Tankan Amla(Boric Acid): Boric Acid has mild anti bacterial and anti fungal properties.
- Jasad Bhasma(Zinc Oxide): Mild astringent for the skin and has a soothing and protective action in skin infections.
- Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Lanolin
Boroline can be applied externally for:
- Smoothen Cracked Lips
- Cure Cuts & Wounds
- Soften Elbows & Abraded Skin
- Cure Cracked Heels
- Soften Nail Cuticles
- Heal Post-operative stitches
- Cure General Skin Infections
- Smoothen Dry & Chapped Skin
- How to apply Boroline:
- Clean the skin well and then apply Boroline ? gently massaging in the cream.
- Warming up Boroline and using it in molten state increases its efficacy ? specially in curing skin infections.
- In case the cut is open and deep, it is advisable to apply Boroline only when the cut has closed and begun to dry up. During early stages apply Suthol and keep the cut covered and dry.
Where not to use Boroline:
- Do not use Boroline on pimples which occur due to excessive oil secretion. Boroline being oily itself will aggravate the problem.
- Do not apply Boroline on very deep wounds, which are raw and weeping. Keep such wounds dry and covered, preferably washing with Suthol twice a day and using medication as per Doctor?s advice. Cover with cotton and a clean gauge that allows air circulation.
Important: As Boroline is most common and famous antiseptic skin cream you should be very careful while purchasing this cream as there are many duplicate and fake medicines are sold by retailors. So always check this OTC before purchasing it.