Table of Contents
Today I found ready to cook Knorr Chinese Manchurian mix at my neighborhood grocery store. Before this, I never tried any ready to cook product except Maggi and soups. Today I tried this and found this Manchurian mix really very good.
All ready to cook foods are not very good due to lack in nutrient but this Manchurian mix requires fresh vegetable and this will be good in the nutrient.
Ingredients for Manchurian balls for 4 serve:
- 1.5 Cup grated carrot
- 1 Cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1 Cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1 finely chopped spring onion
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped/crushed ginger
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped/crushed garlic
- 2 chopped green chili
- 2 Spoon corn flour
- 1 Cup plain flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Refined oil to fry balls
- Mix all vegetable and add salt and black pepper to it and squeeze them.
- After vegetables release some water, add corn flour and plain flour to it.
- Mix well and make balls using some plain flour.
- Heat oil in deep frying pan and fry Manchurian balls till golden brown on low flame.
The Manchurian ball is ready, now you can make Manchurian gravy using Knorr Chinese Manchurian mix recipe on it packet :).
Add Manchurian balls to the gravy and boil for 1 minute.
Manchurian is ready to serve along with fried rice or noodles.
Here is a recipe for fried rice:
- Basmati rice 2 cups
- Chopped spring onion 1
- Chopped carrot 1-2
- Chopped capsicum 1
- Garlic finely chopped 2-3 cloves
- Chopped green chili 2-3
- 1/2 cup chopped beans/pea
- Lemon juice 1 spoon
- Ajinomoto to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice carefully.
- Heat 5 cup water in a pressure cooker
- When water starts boiling add rice to it and lemon juice to it and close lid and wait for first pressure release and turn off the stove and wait till steam of cooker is cool down. Plain rice is ready.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan on high flame and fry all vegetables for one minute now add rice, salt and ajinimoto it and fry it for 2-3 minutes.
- Fried rice is ready to serve.
Now serve Chinese Manchurian with fried rice