Today i found ready to cook Knorr Chinese Manchurian mix at my neighbourhood grocery store. Before this I never tried any ready to cook product except maggi and soups. Today i tried this and found this Manchurian mix really very good.
All ready to cook foods are not very good due to lack in nutrient but this Manchurian mix requires fresh vegetable and this will be good in nutrient.
Ingredients for Manchurian balls for 4 serve:
- 1.5 Cup grated carrot
- 1 Cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1 Cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1 finely chopped spring onion
- 1 Table spoon finely chopped/crushed ginger
- 1 Table spoon finely chopped/crushed garlic
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 2 Spoon corn flour
- 1 Cup plain flour
- 1/2 Table spoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Refined oil to fry balls
- Mix all vegetable and add salt and black pepper to it and squeeze them.
- After vegetables release some water, add corn flour and plain flour to it.
- Mix well and make balls using some plain flour.
- Heat oil in deep frying pan and fry Manchurian balls till golden brown on low flame.
Manchurian ball are ready, now you can make Manchurian gravy using Knorr Chinese Manchurian mix recipe on it packet :).
Add Manchurian balls to gravy and boil for 1 minute.
Manchurian is ready to server along with fried rice or noodles.
Here is recipe for fried rice:
- Baasmati rice 2 cups
- Chopped spring onion 1
- Chopped carrot 1-2
- Chopped capsicum 1
- Garlic finely chopped 2-3 cloves
- Chopped green chilli 2-3
- 1/2 cup chopped beans/pea
- Lemon juice 1 spoon
- Ajinomoto to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice care fully.
- Heat 5 cup water in a pressure cooker
- When water start boiling add rice to it and lemon juice to it and close lid and wait for first pressure release and turn off stove and wait till steam of cooker is cool down. Plain rice is ready.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan on high flame and fry all vegetables for one minutes now add rice, salt and ajinimoto it and fry it for 2-3 minutes.
- Fried rice is ready to serve.
Now serve Chinese Manchurian with fried rice