Cheese slice is very healthy dairy product, basically used in sandwich and burger. But you can make very tasty paratha using this cheese slice in very less time. It is very good option for break fast if you don’t have enough time. This is very quick recipes for kids as it tastes very good. Here I am writing recipe for making this paratha.
Ingredients for cheese paratha
– Wheat flour 1-1/2 cup
– Cheese slice 2
– Black pepper powder 1-2 pinch
– Salt to taste
– Butter 1-2 spoon
– Chopped Green coriander leaves 2-3 pinch
– Chopped green chili 1-2 pinch
– Make dough by adding some salt in atta
– Make 1 thin chapati and put one cheese slice and sprinkle black pepper powder, chopped chili, coriander leave
– Make another chapati and put this on top of first one.
– Seal paratha by twisting sides of chapaties
– Heat frying pan or tawa and fry paratha using butter.
– Make all paratha using above method.
Paratha is ready and you can eat this in your breakfast with sauce or any other side dish. I like this without and side dishes because it taste vey yummy.