Pregnancy test at home is very easy as there are many test kit available to detect early pregnancy. Most of the kit detect in 2-5 minutes by pregnancy hormone in Urine. Most of the time these kits result are accurate if test has been performed carefully. These kits are very easy to use and there is no side effects as these are external measurement system.
To use these kits just follow instructions written on paper with kit other wise results may not accurate and make sure kit is not expired.
For storage read label to know how to store as most of these required to keep inside refrigerator.
Here is list of some good and economical test kits
- I-Can: It confirms pregnancy by detecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin hormone (pregnancy hormone) in the urine. Now it comes with another name I-Know.
- Prega News
- Prega News Advance
- Prega Plan: It is based on LH Hormone in urine. Do not use early morning urine, best time is take sample around 10 AM.
- Dr Reddy’s Velocit Quick Pregnancy Detection Test Device
- VoxPress Pregnancy Test: It is a rapid test for early detection of pregnancy based on Urine sample. It has Long Shelf life of 2 years and stored at Room Temperature.
- Getnews One Step Pregnancy Test
- Easy@Home Early Pregnancy (HCG) Urine Test Strips Kit: Simply dip the test in urine for few seconds. Result two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- Dr. Morepen’s QUICKCHEK Pregnancy Test Kit
Most of these kits are available in Medicines shops, do not prefer online as most of them must be stored refrigerated at low temperature.
You can repeat tests for 2-3 times on other day to make sure. If results are positive then visit a Gynaecologist as soon as possible.