Smyle Mouth Ulcer Gel, is herbal medicine of topical use on mouth ulcers. It contains natural well-known medicinal herbs of Ayurveda and effectively treats mouth ulcers, boils in oral cavity without any discomfort. It reduces pain, swelling, and treats ulcers in 2-3 days. This gel is specifically for ulcers.
Also read Mouth Ulcer Ayurvedic Treatment
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Medicine
- Main Indication: Mouth Ulcers
- Suitable for: Everyone
Maneesh Healthcare, Shanbaug Storage Pvt. Ltd.,
Plot No. 29-33, Ancillary Industrial Plots, Near Deonar Police Station, Govandi, MUMBAI 400 034 India
MRP/Price: 10gm tube @ 55.00 Rs
What are Mouth Ulcers?
Mouth ulcers or Mouth sores are sores or open lesions in the mouth causing pain and discomfort.
These are common and are usually casused by viral infection, trauma due to ill-fitting dentures, fractured teeth, or fillings, injury from toothbrush, poor oral hygine, burns from hot food, certain drugs, chemicals and infectious diseases such as herpes or thrush. The most common cause is injury, due to accidentally biting cheek.
Mouth ulcers can also be caused during be stress, menstrual period or weak immunity.
Ingredients of Smyle Mouth Ulcer Gel
- Khadir (Acacia catechu) 134mg
- Irimed (Acacia farnesiana) 134mg
- Tagar (Valeriana wallichii) 3.2mg
- Rasana (Pluchea lanceolata) 1.6mg
- Kushta (Saussurea lappa 4.8mg
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) 3mg
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 40mg
- Karpoor (Cannamomum camphora) 1mg
- Sharkara (Saccharum officinarum) 150mg
Khadira, Cutch, Catechu or Acacia catechu is one of the best medicine for all skin diseases and oral cavity problems. Catechin and catechutannic acid are the principle phytochemical of the Khadira. Khadira is applied topically to stop bleeding. It is combined with other herbs for mouth ulcers, throat infections, toothache, gingivitis, stomatitis and pharyngitis.
Catechu is also used for poorly healing ulcers, weeping skin diseases, oral ulcers with bleeding and traumatic injuries. The tincture of Catechu is applied with brush as mouth wash.
Acacia farnesiana (Syn. Mimosa farnesiana), is known as Arimedha, Arimedah, Irimedah or Irimeda in Ayurveda and Sweet Acacia in English. It is astringent, demulcent, anthelmintic, antidysenteric, anti-inflammatory and cooling.
Sweet Acacia/Arimadi, is highly effective in oral problems due to presence of benzaldehyde, salicylic acid and methyl salicylate. The bark of plant is often used as a substitute for Acacia arabica / Babul bark.
Liquorice, has demulcent effect on topical use. It sooths the mucous membrane and also possess antibacterial and antiviral properties. It prevents infection when allpied topically on herpes simplex. Liquorice helps to heal mouth ulcers.
Kushta, Pushkarmula, Utpala, Vaniraja, Vyadhi or Saussurea lappa contains essential oil with sweet aroma 1.5%, a glucoside and an alkaloid saussurine 0.05% and small quantities of tannin, inulin, potassium nitrate, sugars, etc.
It is applied topically due to its deodorant, antiseptic astringent and antibacterial properties.
- Analgesic: Acting to relieve pain.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reduces sewelling/inflammation.
- Anti-septic: Prevents the growth of disease-causing microorganisms.
- Deodorant: Removes or conceals unpleasant smell.
Benefits of Smyle Mouth Ulcer Gel
- It is absolutely safe and has no side effects.
- It gives prompt relief from pain and burning sensation in the oral cavity.
- It has no side-effects.
- It is herbal and used by people for 2 decades.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Smyle Mouth Ulcer Gel
- Bad breath
- Food burns
- Mouth ulcer
- Sores caused by braces and dentures
- Sores on tongue
How to Use Smyle Mouth Ulcer Gel
- This gel is for topical use only.
- Take small amount and apply on affected area.
- This should be applied 3-4 times a day.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and floss once a day.
- Contact doctor, in case ulcer does not heal after 3 weeks or the condition is recurrent.
- Do not eat spicy and sour foods.
Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects and Warnings
- This has no known side-effect.
- It has no contraindications.
- It does not interact with other medicines.