Table of Contents
Yuvatyadi Tailam is an Ayurvedic medicated massage oil for women. This oil is attributed to Vatsyayana. It is said, when this oil is used regularly for breast massage, the breasts remain firm and does not sag.
The base oil in this formulation is sesame oil which is the is one of the most popular massage oil. Sesame oil is known as Til Taila in Ayurveda. In Ayurveda, it is considered heavy, unctuous, bitter, astringent and hot in potency. Sesame oil contains 8 essential amino acids. It is best oil for Vata. It gives relief in aches, pains and stiffness. It strengthens the muscles and cures the dryness. Massaging with this oil detoxifies body.
The other important ingredient is Yuvati or Curcuma longa, commonly known as Haldi/ Turmeric. Turmeric is excellent herb for all types of skin problems. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, skin lightening and astringent action. Turmeric strengthens connective tissue. It also stimulates formation of healthy tissues and regeneration of muscles. Vacha or Calamus strengthens and improves muscle tissue and improves circulation.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Classical Medicine
- Main Indication: Breast massage
- Suitable for: Females
- Availability: Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala
Ingredients of Yuvatyadi Tailam
- Base Oil: Tila Taila Sesame Oil 5 ml
- Mahisha Ghrita Ghee prepared from Buffalos milk 2.5 ml
- Go Ghrita Ghee prepared from Cow milk 2.5 ml
- Yuvati Turmeric Curcuma Longa 2.031 grams
- Vacha Acorus calamus 2.031 grams
- Katucha 2.031 grams
- Kritanjali 2.031 grams
- Rajanigandha Polianthes Tuberosa 2.031 grams
- Ksheer Milk 10 ml
Benefits of Yuvatyadi Tailam
- It is herbal oil.
- It tones the muscles and fat tissues of breasts.
- It improves the shape – firmness of breast.
What are Benefits of Breast Massage?
- It increases flow of lymph fluid.
- It improves blood circulation.
- It strengthens breast tissues.
- It may help in breast enlargement.
- It keeps the breasts supple and resilient.
- It helps to relieve breast congestion.
- It is warming and decongesting.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Yuvatyadi Tailam
- This oil is for breast massage.
- Breast massage
- Sagging skin after delivery
- Loose sagging skin
How to use Yuvatyadi Tailam
- This oil is for external use only.
- Take sufficient amount of oil for massage on palm and rub together to produce heat and uniform distribution.
- Start from the top of the breast. Rub palm over the breastbone/sternum and clavicles.
- Gently massage into the left underarm, squeezing the armpit.
- Massage and lift the breast tissue. Rub gently in circular motions.
- It is massage oil and may be used once or twice a day.
Suggestions, Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects and Warnings
- The size, shape, volume and positioning of breasts change throughout life.
- The size of breast changes with each pregnancy.
- Breast sagging is natural with age.
- Do not smoke.
- Weight loss, higher body mass index, larger bra cup size, number of pregnancies, and smoking history contribute to breast sagging.
- History of breast-feeding, weight gain during pregnancy, and lack of regular upper body exercise does NOT increase risk of breast sagging.
- Drink plenty of water. Keep hydrated.
- Avoid wearing underwire bra.
- It is herbal oil and safe to use.
- It has no known side-effect.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- It contains turmeric and can stain clothing.
- Wash hands after use.