Table of Contents
Gynorex Plus Syrup is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine for gynecological problems. The indications of this medicine include Irregular Menstrual Cycle, Dysfunctional Bleeding, HabitualAbortion, Menstrual Disorders & Leucorrhoea. It contains well known medicinal herbs for female health such as Ashoka, Sariva, Jatamansi, Palash, Shatavari, Brahmi, Manjista, Lodhra, and Punarnava.
- Manufacturer: ARAR Pharmaceutical, Belgaum
- Availability: Online, and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary
- Main Indication: Gynecological problems
- Suitable for: Females
Gynorex Plus Syrup Composition
Ingredients present in every 5 ml are given below:
- Ashok 475 mg
- Sariva 30 mg
- Jatamansi 250 mg
- Ashwagandha 120 mg
- Shatavari 70 mg
- Brahmi 190 mg
- Manjishtha 20 mg
- Lodhra 100 mg
- Punarnava 100 mg
Ayurvedic Action / Karma
- Asrigdara nashanam: Management of excessive bleeding during menstruation.
- Garbhashaya Rasayana: Uterine tonic.
- Garbhashaya: Affinity for the uterus
- Shothhar: Gives relief in swelling.
- Stambhan: Alleviates fluid leakage, and diarrhea.
- Stri-rogajit: Treats gynecological conditions.
- Vedana-sthapana: Gives relief in pain.
- Anti-menorrhagia: Prevents abnormally heavy flow in periods.
- Astringents: Constrict tissues; styptic.
- Diuretic: Promoting excretion of urine/agent that increases the amount of urine excreted.
- Uterine styptic: Checks bleeding from the uterus.
Gynorex Plus Syrup Health Benefits
Gynorex is a tonic for the female reproductive system. It strengthens the uterus, and balances hormones. It is useful in period related problems. It helps in infertility, and improves the chances of conceiving.
Reduces periods of bleeding
Gynorex helps in menstrual disorder, and female hormonal imbalances. It contains Ashok tree bark which is mainly indicated in controlling excessive bleeding in the menstrual cycle. Ashoka is the best remedy for heavy periods due to its secretion reducing properties.
Balances Estrogen levels
Gynorex balance estrogen levels, stop bleeding, and support the restoration of the endometrium.
Estrogen or estrogen is the primary female sex hormone responsible for the development, and regulation of the female reproductive system, and secondary sex characteristics.
Balances Vata-Pitta, and Kapha
Gynorex is Tridosh-nashak, and balances Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. In Ayurveda, the main reason for all gynecological problem is Vata dosh. Gynorex pacifies the aggravated Vata Dosha.
The ingredients are also having Rasayana, Vayahsthapana, Balya, Medhya, Manasdoshahara, and Vedanasthapana properties.
Good for overall health
The ingredients which are used to make Gynorex are tonic, anti-inflammatory, Balya/strength increasing, Medhya/good for the brain, detoxifying, and pain-relieving.
Gynorex is a uterine tonic, and gives relief in uterine spasms, dysmenorrhoea, miscarriage, and irregular menstrual cycles. It works because it has a stimulatory effect on the ovarian tissue, and exhibits an estrogen-like activity that enhances ovulation, and repair of the endometrium.
Gynorex Plus Syrup Therapeutic Uses
Gynorex Plus Syrup is a uterine tonic, and useful in menstrual disorders associated
with excess bleeding (rakta pradara), pain, congestion, and vaginal discharge.
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Habitual abortion
- Menstrual disorders
Gynorex Plus Syrup Dosage
- The recommended dosage of medicine is 2 teaspoons.
- It should be taken twice or thrice a day.
- It is to be taken with water.
- Or take as directed by the doctor.
Side effects of Gynorex
It is better to take this medicine in medical supervision.
Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Drug Interactions have not been identified.
- Do check the list of ingredients, and their contraindications to avoid any side effects.
- Do not use any medicine during pregnancy without consulting doctor.