Table of Contents
Glovin Syrup is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from ARAR Pharmaceutical. It is a medicine with tonic properties. The main indication of this medicine is weakness of body and/or brain, general Debility after early post-operative recovery, Chronic illness. It is also beneficial for children in improving memory.
- Manufacturer: ARAR
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary
- Main Indication: General debility
- Packing:100 ml. & 200 ml.
- MRP/Price: 200ML pack ₹ 67.50
Glovin Syrup Composition
Ingredients present in this formulation are given below:
Each 10 ml contains
- Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 200 mg
- Ashwagandha Withania somnifera 250 mg
- Yastimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra 200 mg
- Gokshura Tribulus terrestris 150 mg
- Bala Sida cordifolia 200 mg
- Amalaki Embelica officinalis 150 mg
- Amruta Tinospora cordifolia 100 mg
- Manjista Rubia cordifolia 150 mg
- Chopachini Smilax china 200 mg
- Brahmi Hydrocotyle asiatica 150 mg
- Adaptogenic: Stabilization of physiological processes and promotion of homeostasis.
- Antioxidant: Neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals and other substances.
- Hepatoprotective: Prevent damage to the liver.
- Immunomodulatory: Modifies the immune response or the functioning of the immune system.
Glovin Syrup Health Benefits
Glovin has antioxidant and rejuvenator, general health tonic and nervine tonic action.
Cooling in Action
Glovin is cooling in effect. It reduces the heat inside body and helps in better functioning of body organs. It reduces acidity and inflammation.
Reduces oxidative stress
Glovin contains Shatavari, Ashwagandha, Giloy and many other medicinal herbs with significant antioxidant properties. It helps to reduce oxidative stress. It improves body immunity to fight recurrent infection.
Glovin is beneficial in general debility, mental debility and nerves weakness. It gives relief in nervous debility, mental and physical exhaustion.
Glovin has significant antioxidant property and therefore helps to improve overall health.
Glovin Syrup Therapeutic Uses
Glovin is health supplement to improve general health. It contains herbs which have alterative, aphrodisiac, deobstruent, diuretic, sedative, restorative rejuvenative, antiageing, immunostimulatory and adptogenic properties. It stimulates the immune system, reduces inflammation, promotes memory, and helps maintain general health and wellness.
- General weakness
- Learning debility in children
- Low Immunity
- Memory problems
Glovin Syrup Dosage
The recommended dosage of medicine is given below:
- Adult 10 ml
- Children 5 ml
It should be taken twice a day, in the morning and evening.
- It is to be taken with water.
- Or take as directed by doctor.
Side effects of Glovin Syrup
It has no known side effects.
Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Drug Interactions have not been identified.
- Do check the list of ingredients and their contraindications to avoid any side effects.
- Do not use any medicine during pregnancy without consulting doctor.
It contains licorice. If you take licorice daily for several weeks or longer, then there are chances you may develop many side effects such as high blood pressure, low potassium levels, weakness etc. The symptoms are dose dependent but licorice is not suitable for long term use.