Table of Contents
Rathi Capsule is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Capro Labs. This formulation is for males and can be used in case of male sexual weakness. Rathi Capsule can help in improving libido and performance in bed. This medicine is for conjugal happiness.
Rathi capsule is free from chemicals and hormone and contains Ayurvedic herbs, Abhraka and Vanga Bhasma.
Rathi Capusle is taken in dose of one to two capsules in a day. The dose should not be exceeded as it contains mineral preparations of mica and tin. It is better to take this medicine under medical supervision.
- Manufacturer: Capro Labs
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary
- Main Indication: Sexual weakness
- Suitable for: Male, female (Frigidity and Menopausal disturbances
Rathi Capsule Composition
Ingredients present in each 500 mg capsule, is given below:
- Abhraka Bhasma Abhraka Bhasma 26 mg
- Butea monosperma Palasa (Seed/Bark) 192 mg
- Asparagus adscendens Musli (Tuber) 64 mg
- Asteracantha longifolia Kokilaksa (Herb) 64 mg
- Sphaeranthus indicus Munditika (Herb) 64 mg
- Vanga Bhasma Vanga Bhasma 26 mg
- Withania somnifera Asvagandha (Root/Leaves) 70 mg
Ayurvedic Action / Karma
- Balya: Gives strength.
- Rasayana: Rejuvenative.
- Jeevaniya: Prolongs life.
- Ojovardhak: Increases ojas.
- Vajikark: Aphrodisiac.
- Pitta shamak: Pacifies pitta.
- Vata-har: Pacifies Vata.
- Adaptogen: Help the body adapt to stress.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reduce inflammation.
- Anxiolytic: Reduce anxiety.
- Aphrodisiac: Stimulates sexual desire.
- Aphrodisiac: Stimulates sexual desire.
- Immunomodulatory: Capable of modifying or regulating one or more immune functions.
- Nervine: Tonic for nerves, calm the nerves.
- Rejuvenator: Rejuvenates body.
- Sexual stimulant: Enhance sexual performance or libido.
- Tonic: Give a feeling of vigour or well-being.
Rathi Capsule Health Benefits
Rathi Capsule contains Butea monosperma (Family : Fabaceae), popularly known as Dhak or Palas and Flame of forest, which has anthelmintic, antidiabetic, antiestrogenic and antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial, antistress, chemopreventive, haemaggultinating, hepatoprotective, radical scavenging, thyroid inhibitory, antiperoxidative and hypoglycemic effects and wound healing activities.
Enables Better Retention Power and Ensures Longer Sexual Pleasure
Rathi Capsule supports better erection and sexual performance.
Enhance Virile Power and Reduces Sexual Weakness
Rathi Capsule contains Musli which supports spermatogenesis. Musli is known to significantly improve serum testosterone, and the quantity and quality of semen. it directly nourishes reproductive organs and Shukra Dhatu (Generative Tissue or Semen).
Rathi Capsule prevents testicular Degeneration, Enhance Spermatogenesis and Increases Sperm count.
For Female Frigidity and Menopausal disturbances
Frigidity means the failure of a woman to respond to sexual stimulus, aversion to sexual intercourse and failure to achieve an orgasm (anorgasmia) during sexual intercourse. Rathi Capsule helps in frigidity and menopausal disturbances.
Non-hormonal Indigenous Safe and Effective Aphrodisiac
Rathi Capsule has antidiabetic, antioxidant and anti-stress effects.
It is beneficial in male sexual problems related to stress, anxiety, low testosterone level, sperm disorders and general weakness.
Tones up Male Reproductive Organ and Functions
Rathi Capsule improves functioning of male organs and helps in impotency, spermatorrhoea, premature ejaculation, nerves weakness etc.
Rathi Capsule Therapeutic Uses
- Shukrakshaya (Oligospermia)
- Shukraskalana (Spermatorrhea)
- Swapnaskalana (Nocturnal Emission)
- Upapluta (Frigidity in Females) & Menopausal Disturbance
- Vajeekarana (Aphrodisiac)
Rathi Capsule Dosage
- The recommended dosage of medicine is 1-2 capsules.
- It should be taken once or twice a day.
- It is to be taken with water.
- Or take as directed by doctor.
How long to take?
Duration of therapy depends on indications and clinical response or as directed by the Physician.
10 * 10’s Pack
- Over dosage can cause side effects and gastritis.
- Never exceed the dose.
- Take it for precise period of time.
- It is not suitable for long term use.
Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Drug Interactions have not been identified.
- Do check the list of ingredients and their contraindications to avoid any side effects.
- Do not use any medicine during pregnancy without consulting doctor.