Esno Capsule is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine with antiphlegm properties. The main indication of this medicine is Chronic Eosinophilla, Cough, Coldand Wooping Cough. It liquefies mucous effectively and clears the respiratory tract. It is antitussive without artificially suppresing the cough reflex.
Table of Contents
- Manufacturer: Vita Health Pvt. Ltd
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine
- Main Indication: Respiratory allergies, allergic rhinitis, cough and cold.
- Dosha Effect: Reduces Kapha, Increases Pitta
Esno Capsule Composition
Ingredients present in this formulation are given below:
Each Capsule Contains:
- Piper Nigrum (Kali Mirch) 5 mg
- Senna (Cassia angustifollia) 5 mg
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) 15 mg
- Gastonia Scholaris (Saptaparni) 20 mg
- Chinchona Sucirubra (Cinchona Bark) 20 mg
- Fumaria Parviflora (Pitta Papada) 15 mg
- Godanti Bhasma (Calx of Calcium Sulphate) 2 mg
- Melia Azadiarachta Indica (Nimba) 15 mg
- Jeteoriza Palmata (Kalamba) 3 mg
- Picrorhiza Kurroa (Kutki) 20 mg
- Mamejva (Anicostma Litoraals) 15 mg
- Tinospora Cordifolia (Guduchi) 15 mg Excipients Q.S.
- Alterative: alters the morbid or unhealthy processes of nutrition and excretion and restores the normal functioning.
- Anti-allergic: Prevents or relieves an allergy.
- Antibacterial: Active against bacteria.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reducing inflammation by acting on body mechanisms.
- Antioxidant: Neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals and other substances.
- Antipyretic/antifebrile/febrifuge: Effective against fever.
- Anti-viral: Effective against viruses.
- Carminative: Preventing the formation or causing the expulsion of flatulence.
- Cholagogue: Promotes the discharge of bile from the system, purging it downward.
- Detoxifier: It is a natural blood detoxifier and anti-microbial which helps alleviate skin diseases and enhances the complexion.
- Digestive: Digestant.
- Emmenagogue: Stimulates or increases menstrual flow.
- Expectorant: Promotes the secretion of sputum by the air passages, used to treat coughs.
- Hepatoprotective: Prevent damage to the liver.
- Immunity-boosting: Increases immunity.
- Laxative: Tending to stimulate or facilitate evacuation of the bowels.
- Thermogenic: Warming
Benefits of Esno Capsule
- Esno Capsule clears the respiratory tract.
- Esno Capsule is antibacterial.
- Esno Capsule is antitussive.
- Esno Capsule liquefies mucous effectively.
Esno Capsule Therapeutic Uses
Esno Capsule reduces phlegm and is useful in Eosinophilia.
Eosinophilia is increase in the number of eosinophils in the blood, occurring in response to some allergens, drugs, and parasites, and in some types of leukaemia. Eosinophils are a type of disease-fighting white blood cell and these become active when in case of certain allergic diseases, infections, and other medical conditions.
- Chronic Eosinophilia
- Cold & Whooping Cough
- Resistance to further infections
Esno Capsule Dosage
The recommended dosage of medicine is 1 Capsule thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- It is to be taken with water.
- Or take as directed by doctor.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
To be taken under medical supervision.
It is safe medicine. There are no known side effects of this medicine.
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- This medicine can be taken for few days to few weeks.
- Avoid in pregnancy.
Drug Interactions have not been identified.
- Take in recommended dosage only.
- Do check the list of ingredients and their contraindications to avoid any side effects.
- Do not use any medicine during pregnancy without consulting doctor.