Table of Contents
- 1 Ingredients of Vigomax forte
- 2 Know the ingredients
- 3 Benefits of Vigomax forte
- 4 Important Therapeutic Uses of Vigomax forte
- 5 The Dosage of Vigomax forte and Directions to use
Vigomax forte is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine from Charak. This medicine contains vigour-vitality-energy-libido boosting herbs of Ayurveda. It has aphrodisiac properties and helps to achieve better sexual performance. This medicine is for males only and helps to get and maintain better erection. Vigomax forte is indicated in loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, or impotence.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Manufacturer: Charak Pharmacy
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Medicine
- Main Indication: Loss of libido, sexual dysfunctions of males
- Suitable for: Males
- MRP/Price: Vigomax Forte 20 Tablets @ ₹ 160.00
- Antioxidant: Inhibits oxidation.
- Anxiolytic: Reduce anxiety.
- Aphrodisiac: Stimulates sexual desire.
- Nervine: Tonic for nerves, calm the nerves.
Ingredients of Vigomax forte
Each coated tablet contains, Extracts of the following
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 200 mg
- Kapikacchu (Mucuna pruriens) 200 mg
- Gokhshur (Tribulus terrestris) 225 mg
- Salep (Orchis latifolia) 200 mg
- Safed musli (Chlorophytum arundinaceum) 100 mg
- Erandmula (Ricinus communis) 150 mg
Know the ingredients
1- Ashwagandha / Indian ginseng / Indian winter cherry, refers to the roots of a medicinal plant Withania somnifera. It has antidepressant effect on central nervous system and stimulant effect on brain and reduces anxiety and stress.
It is well known for its aphrodisiac property. As it is sedative and tonic, it helps in nervous weakness, fainting, giddiness and insomnia. It helps to gain weight and improves body immunity to keep away infections. It is used in debilitating diseases. Ashwagandha is main herb for male sexual disorders.
Ashwagandha induces testicular development and spermatogenesis in males. Treatment with Withania somnifera increases testicular daily sperm production and serum testosterone level. It also helps to improve libido and erection.
2- Kevanch or Kaunch refers to seeds of Mucuna pruriens. Mucuna is a good source for the production of L-dopa (L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine). L-DOPA is a direct precursor to dopamine, and its supplementation can increase dopamine levels in the body. L-Dopa has been considered one of the most effective treatments of Parkinson’s disease available.
Mucuna seed powder is especially used to improve sexual function and the quality of semen in infertile men. It improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus, pituitary and gonadal axis. It reduces stress. Mucuna seed powder helps to fight stress-mediated poor semen quality, and acts as a restorative and invigorator tonic or aphrodisiac. Kaunch, is indicated in male disorders to treat oligospermia, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low libido, and impotency.
3- Gokhru is used in Ayurveda for treating different ailments of male reproductive system as it causes 50 percent increase in testosterone levels and improved reproductive functions. It is a cooling, diuretic, tonic and aphrodisiac, Improves muscle building, stamina and endurance. It has stimulative effect on the sexual system. It increases libido-fertility and makes one strong and health.
4- Safed musli is ‘Rasayan’ or adaptogen. It is useful in debility (general and sexual). Animal research shows that it might increase sexual activity and might possibly have effects similar to testosterone.
5- Salep, safed Musli and Erandamula are excellent aphrodisiacs.
This combination helps to reduce stress, anxiety and increase energy level and testosterone level. The reproductive organs are nourished due to anabolic effect. All these factors contribute to improve sexual performance of male.
Benefits of Vigomax forte
- It has nervine, aphrodisiac and antioxidant properties.
- It enhances the function of male reproductive organs.
- It reduces stress and anxiety.
- It is Non-hormonal and safe.
- It improves libido.
- It helps to get and maintain erection.
- It improves sexual health and supports overall vitality.
- It promotes strength and stamina.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Vigomax forte
Vigomax forte combines herbs like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Kapikachchhu (Mucuna pruriens) and Gokhshur (Tribulus terrestris) to enhance male performance.
- Mild to moderate erectile dysfunction
- Decreased libido and sexual insufficiency
- Psychogenic sexual dysfunction
- Drug-induced libido loss
The Dosage of Vigomax forte and Directions to use
- The medicine should be taken in a dose of 2 tablets, twice a day.
- It can be safely taken for 3-6 months.
- It is preferably taken with milk.
Food to be taken in ED
- Add milk and butter in diet.
- Non-veg items, Meat or eggs can be consumed.
- Include sweet and astringent taste food items.
Food to be avoided in ED
- Salty, sour and pungent food items
- smoking, tobacco chewing and alcohol
Suggestions, Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects and Warnings
- For visible results, this medicine should be taken continuously for 3 to 6 months.
- It can be taken as an adjuvant with phosphodiesterase (PDE)-5 inhibitors.
- Try to reduce stress.
- Do exercise daily.
- Try to find the reason for ED.
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- Effectivity of herbal medicine depends on many factors. A medicine suitable for one person may not essentially give the same result in another person.
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children.