Charak Pharma Calcury Tablet is for Urinary Calculus. It is natural lithotriptic, and diuretic. It is very safe for long-term usage, and effective in patients who cannot undergo surgery. It prevents recurrence of stone formation. Calcury has cooling, and diuretic action. It gives relief in bladder pains, and micturition problems.
Table of Contents
- Manufacturer: Charak Pharma Pvt Ltd
- Availability: Online, and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary
- Main Indication: Urinary Calculus
- MRP/Price: 1 Box of 40 tablets @ ₹ 86
Calcury Tablet Composition
Ingredients present in this formulation are given below:
Each coated tablet contains
- Yava kshara Hordeum vulgare 15 mg
- Hazral yahood pisti 37.5 mg
- Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa 75 mg
- Ikshumoola Saccharum officinarum 75 mg
- Saxifraga lingulata stem 150 mg
- Gokshura Tribulus Terrestris 75 mg
- Picrorrhiza kuroora 75 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia 75 mg
- Parmelia perlata 150 mg
- Crataeva nurvala bark 150 mg
Sodium Methylparaben, and Sodium Propylparaben
Ayurvedic Action of Calcury Tablet
- Amanashaka: Destroys am
- Mutrakricchraghna: Alleviates Dysuria.
- Mutral: Diuretics, increase the flow of urine
- Pandughna: Reduces anemia.
- Pittahar: Reduces Pitta
Calcury Tablet Biomedical Action
Analgesic: Acting to relieve pain.
Anti-inflammatory: Reducing inflammation by acting on body mechanisms.
Antioxidant: The evaluation of the antioxidant potential of ethanolic extract of Boerhavia diffusa showed that it possessed significant levels of enzymatic, and non-enzymatic antioxidants. It possesses a preventive, and productive role to maintain the cell survival, cellular interaction, and maintenance of cell membrane architecture.
Diuretic: Causing increased passing of urine.
Calcury Tablet Health Benefits
Calcury has diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and alkalizing action, and used in the treatment of stones.
Alkalizes the Urine
Calcury Tablet alkalizes the urine. It increases the pH of urine, and gives relief in the burning sensation. Calcury contains alkalizing agents like Yava kshara, Hazral yahood pisti, Punarnava etc.
Breaks the Stones
Calcury has Lithotriptic action. It breaks down stones into gravel. It also promotes diuresis. Both the action helps to remove the stones from the urinary tract.
Gives relief in UTI
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) or Burning Micturition is an infection in any part of the urinary system ie kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra causing pain or burning sensation when urinating, Nausea, and vomiting, Muscle aches, and abdominal pains. Calcury alkalizes the urine, and promotes urination. This gives relief in the burning sensation, and pain during urination.
Calcury Tablet Therapeutic Uses
- Calcury Tablet indicated in Urinary Stone, Urinary Tract Infection, and painful urination due to stones.
- Urolithiasis (kidney stones) of all the varieties.
- Prevention of reformation of Calculus following Lithotripsy.
- Burning micturation, and pain.
- Urinary calculi, Renal colic, Dysuria associated with renal calculi
Calcury Tablet Dosage
- The recommended dosage of medicine is 2 tablets.
- It should be taken three times a day for 6-8 weeks.
- This medicine should be taken in medical supervisor.
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- This medicine contains many diuretic herbs which can increase the frequency, and volume of urine. Diuretics may cause increased hypotension when taken with antihypertensive drugs.
- It has no known side effect.
- Limit salt intake.
- It can be safely taken for a few months.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Intake of pumpkin, gourd, Kulthi dal, barley, and ginger juice is recommended.
- Do not eat spicy, fried, and junk food.
- Reduce the consumption of beans, pulses, ladyfinger, and tomatoes.
- Do not suppress the urge of urination.
- This medicine is for stones in the urinary tract.