Charak Pharmaceutical’s Aptizoom (appetite zoomer) Syrup is used to stimulate healthy appetite in children. It improves appetite, and digestion without any side effects. It promotes proper secretion of digestive enzymes. It is suitable herbal medicine for kids, and adults.
Table of Contents
- Manufacturer: Charak Pharma Pvt Ltd
- Availability: Online, and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary
- Main Indication: Appetite stimulant for children
- MRP/Price: 200 ml Syrup @ ₹ 83
Charak Aptizoom Composition
Ingredients present in this formulation are given below:
Every 5 ml of syrup contains
- Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 100 mg
- Vidanga Embelica Ribes 50 mg
- Gajapipali Scindapsus officinalis 25 mg
- Bringaraja Eclipta alba 25 mg
- Shunthi Zingiber officinale 25 mg
- Ajamoda Carum roxburghianum 15 mg
- Dalchini Cinnamomum zeylanicum 15 mg
- Tamala Cinnamomum Tamala 15 mg
- Pippalimoola Piper longum 15 mg
- Flavored syrupy base QS
Charak Aptizoom Health Benefits
Aptizoom Stimulates the liver
Aptizoom is a combination of appetizers, and digestives herbs. Shunthi, Gajapippali, Ajmoda stimulate secretion of pancreatic, and gastric enzymes.
It stimulates the liver to secrete more bile enriched in bile acids, and stimulates enzyme activities of both pancreatic, and intestinal origin.
Promotes Growth in Kids
Aptizoom improves appetite. It is useful in loss of appetite due to indigestion or any other disease or drugs. Low appetite causes malnutrition, and slow growth in children. Aptizoom supports better appetite, digestion, and assimilation.
Aptizoom contains immunity-boosting medicinal herbs. Shatavari is immunoadjuvant, and nutritive.
Aptizoom contains Vidanga, and Pippali mool which helps to eradicate parasitic worms. Parasites use their teeth to burrow through the intestinal wall, and feed on blood, and cause unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, flatulence, loose stools or diarrhea, nausea, and other symptoms of IBS.
Charak Aptizoom Therapeutic Use
Aptizoom is helpful in improving appetite, and digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive juices from stomach, the liver, and pancreas. It has an anthelmintic effect, and helps to get rid of intestinal parasites.
- Loss of appetite
- Slow growth in children due to poor appetite
Charak Aptizoom Dosage
The recommended dosage of medicine is given below:
- Adult: 3 teaspoonfuls 2 to 3 times a day half an hour before the meals.
- Children: 10 yrs, and below: 1 teaspoonful 2 to 3 times a day half an hour before the meals.
For better health Consume:
- Orange juice, ripe bananas & dried grapes
- Vegetarian food
- Milk & buttermilk
It has no known side effects.
Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Drug Interactions have not been identified.
- Do check the list of ingredients, and their contraindications to avoid any side effects.
- Do not use any medicine during pregnancy without consulting doctor.