Musli – X capsules from Baidyanath is an Ayurvedic Aphrodisiac. It is a formulation containing well-known tonic, and aphrodisiac of Ayurveda such as Safed Musli, Kevanch, Ashwagandha, Shilajit, etc. Musli X reduces fatigue and improves vigor, vitality, and stamina. It is a tonic medicine and useful for emaciation and lack of sexual desire.
The main ingredient of Musli – X capsules is Safed Moosli. Musli can be said to be a substitute for Viagra. It improves sperm count and also supports erection. It increases energy, stamina, immunity, vigor and overall health due to restorative and rejuvenative properties.
Here is given more about Musli – X capsules medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition, and dosage.
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Medicine
- Manufacturer: Baidyanath
- Purpose: Sexual disorders of males, lack of energy, desire, sexual weakness
- Availability: At Pharmacy stores and online
- Suitable for: Males only
- Baidyanath Musli X – 30 Capsules MRP: Rs. 640
Musli – X Capsules Composition
Ingredients present in Musli – X capsules formulation are given below:
- Musli Asparagus adscendens 200 mg
- Musli extract 30 mg
- Kaunch Giri 25 mg
- Ashwagandha 40 mg
- Dalchini 10 mg
- Jaiphal 10 mg
- Javitri 10 mg
- Kabab Chini 20 mg
- Singhara 20 mg
- Pippali 15 mg
- Salam Mishri Eulophia campestris 30 mg
- Talmakhana 20 mg
- Gokhru 20 mg
- Shodhit Shilajeet Asphaltum punjablnum 50 mg
- Excipient Q.S. / Quantity Sufficient
About the Ingredients
Musli is considered natural Viagra or Indian Ginseng. It is especially used as an aphrodisiac. It is immunity booster, Vajikarak, Rasayan, and a general health tonic. It mainly works on the reproductive and respiratory system. It nourishes the whole body and increases the fertility of males by increasing sperm quantity and quality.
Safed musli is ‘Rasayan’ or adaptogen. It is useful in debility (general and sexual), diarrhea, leucorrhea, spermatorrhoea, wasting diseases. Animal research shows that it might increase sexual activity and might possibly have effects similar to testosterone. It is given to women during pregnancy and postpartum, for a nourishing fetus and increasing breast milk flow.
The active constituents of the Musli include 27 alkaloids, vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, saponins, polysaccharides, and steroids. It contains carbohydrates, fiber, alkaloids, saponins, and proteins. It is a rich source of over 25 alkaloids, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, steroids, saponins, potassium, phenol, resins, mucilage, and polysaccharides and also contains a high quantity of simple sugars, mainly sucrose, glucose, fructose, galactose, mannose, and xylose.
Moosli reduces Vata and Pitta but increases Kapha/phlegm. It mainly works on the reproductive and respiratory system. Its intake can increase Ama and congestion in the body. Moosli is contraindicated in excess mucus, congestion, Kapha or Ama.
Kevanch is the seeds of climbing plant found all over India in forests. It is also known by many other names such as Kapikacchu, Markati, Kewanch, Kaunch, and Cowhage. The main constituent of Kaunch seeds are Fixed Oil, Alkaloid and 3, 4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine.
Kevanch is cool in potency. It is Madhura, Tikta (Ras), Guru, Snigdha (Guna) and Madhur Vipak. In Ayurveda, it is used in the treatment of a variety of diseases including Pitta Vikar, Vata-Vikar, debility and nerves weakness.
Mucuna is a good source for the production of L-dopa (L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine). L-DOPA is a direct precursor to dopamine, and its supplementation can increase dopamine levels in the body. L-Dopa has been considered one of the most effective treatments of Parkinson’s disease available.
Mucuna seed powder is especially used to improve sexual function and the quality of semen in infertile men. It improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus, pituitary and gonadal axis. It reduces stress. Mucuna seed powder helps to fight stress-mediated poor semen quality and acts as a restorative and invigorator tonic or aphrodisiac.
Gokhru, Gokhura, Gokshuru, Gochurak, Trikantaka (Sanskrit), Caltrops, Puncturevine (English), Nerunchi Mul (Siddha) all are synonyms of Tribulus terrestris (Fam. Zygophyllaceae). It is a cooling, diuretic, Tonic, and aphrodisiac, Improves muscle building, stamina and endurance.
Gokhru is bitter, sweet in Taste/RASA, Cooling in Potency/VIRYA, Heavy and Unctuous in Quality/GUNA, and Sweet after Digestion/VIPAK. It mainly acts on Urinary, nerve, reproductive and respiratory system. It is Diuretic, lithotriptic, aphrodisiac, reproductive Tonic, nervine, antispasmodic, anabolic and alternative. Gokhru contains Potassium nitrate, Tribuloside, Saponins, Aspartic and glutamic acids.
Gokshura is a specific herb used for treating prostate problems, urinary retention or obstructed urinary flow.
Gokhru should be taken cautiously with antipsychotic drugs as It increases the breaking down of the medication in the digestive system, thus reducing the effectiveness of the drug.
Nutmeg or Jaiphal/Jaifal is traditionally used in the treatment of diarrhea. It has an anti-enterotoxic activity which means it is effective against organisms producing a toxin specific for cells of the intestinal mucosa. It is carminative and gives relief in pain, abdominal swelling, indigestion and diarrhea.
Mace or Javitri is used in Ayurveda for treating chronic intestinal disorders, fever, cholera and intestinal worms. It is aromatic, anthelmintic, appetizer, anti-emetic and carminative.
Ashwagandha is tuberous roots of the plant Withania somnifera. It is also referred to as Indian ginseng due to its aphrodisiac action. It has an antidepressant effect on the central nervous system. It has a stimulant effect on the brain and reduces anxiety and stress.
Shilajit is made of decomposed centuries-old plants and rocks under pressure. Detoxified Shilajit is known as Shuddha Shilajit. It is an adaptogen and a major Ayurvedic rejuvenation tonic. It improves digestion and assimilation. In Ayurveda, it is considered a medicine which has the ability to cure every disease. It is a highly condensed minerals and amino acid. It slows aging and degeneration.
Shilajit works on the reproductive organs. It controls blood sugar level and improves immunity. It gives relief in chronic disorders, body pain, and diabetes. Its intake gives physical, mental and sexual power.
Salibmisri, Salamishri, Salab Panja or Eulophia campestris tubers are found in Sub-Himalayan tracts of Rohilkhand and North Oudh, Nepal, Sikkim, and Bengal. The tuber has appetizer, stomachic, Tonic, aphrodisiac, alterative action and purifies the blood in heart troubles. It is useful in stomatitis, purulent cough, paralytic infection.
Ayurvedic Action of Baidyanath Musli -X Capsules
- Balya: Gives strength.
- Jeevaniya: Prolongs life.
- Ojovardhak: Increases ojas.
- Pitta shamak: Pacifies pitta.
- Rasayana: Rejuvenative.
- Shukravriddhikar: Increases sperm production.
- Vajikark: Aphrodisiac.
- Vata-har: Pacifies Vata.
Biomedical Action of Baidyanath Musli -X Capsules
- Adaptogen: Help the body adapt to stress.
- Androgenic: Promotes testosterone or androsterone, that promotes male characteristics.
- Antioxidant: Prevent or delay some types of cell damage.
- Antistress: Stress reducing.
- Aphrodisiac: Stimulates sexual desire.
- Rejuvenator: Rejuvenates body.
- Sexual stimulant: Enhance sexual performance or libido.
- Spermatogenic: Causes spermatogenesis.
- Tonic: Give a feeling of vigour or well-being.
Baidyanath Musli -X Capsules Health Benefits
As it has energy boosting, antistress, adaptogen and the immunomodulatory effect it controls ED, erectile dysfunction.
- It enhances sexual performance and satisfaction.
- It has significant antioxidant property.
- It helps in PE, premature ejaculation.
- It improves overall health.
- It improves stamina and energy level.
- It is aphrodisiac and improves libido.
- It is beneficial in male sexual problems related to stress, anxiety, low the testosterone level, sperm disorders, and general weakness.
- It is a nourishing tonic.
- It is prepared from proven, natural ingredients of Ayurveda.
- It reduces stress, anxiety, and depression.
- It rejuvenates and revitalizes the body.
- It restores the psychological and functional homeostasis in the body.
- It supports better erection and sexual performance.
- Musli Pak is also used to cure weakness, low appetite, anemia, and chronic fever. It helps to gain weight.
Baidyanath Musli – X Capsules Therapeutic Uses
- Fatigue & Exhaustion
- Functional impotence
- Lack of strength and vigor
- Loss of libido
- Loss of Vitality
- Low libido
- Male Infertility / Male Sterility
- Mental and physical tiredness
- Muscle Weakness
- Premature ejaculation
- Premature hair fall
- Sexual weakness
- Tiredness, low energy, stress, anxiety
- Weaker erection, premature ejaculation
- Weakness due to overindulgence in masturbation, sexual intercourse
Musli – X Capsules Dosage
- The recommended dosage of medicine is 2 capsules.
- It should be taken twice a day, in the morning and evening.
- It is to be taken with warm milk or water.
- Or take as directed by a doctor.
Suggestions, Contraindications Interactions, Side-effects, and Warnings
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- Effectivity of herbal medicine depends on many factors. A medicine suitable for one person may not essentially give the same result in another person.
- The exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children.
- Please maintain a gap of at least an hour between intake of any allopathic drug and Ayurvedic medicine to avoid drug interaction, if any.
- Do not use many different medicines for the treatments of the same disease.
- In the case of poor digestion, difficult to digest foods are likely to cause a build-up of toxins and waste materials (Ama) in the system.
- It is heavy to digest and may cause bloating and constipation. For constipation, you can take Munakka, Triphala or Isabgol husk.
- Avoid use in excess mucus, phlegm, and congestion.
- In the case of digestive weakness, a person may need to take digestion improving and detoxifying medicine.
- It may not work if a person suffers from poor digestion and assimilation.
- It is herbal medicine and takes time to show visible results.
- It may cause weight gain.
- No drug-herb interactions are known.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do some exercise.