Small wound on body part are common and can be treated with some natural home remedies when cut?s are big then this can be dangerous and should be treated by some doctor or in hospital.
Here are some simple natural remedies for treating small wounds.
- Just put turmeric powder on wound, it will stop bleeding and protect wound from any infection and turmeric also helps in healing wound and repeat it after 6-8 hr until wound gets healed after cleaning wound with boiled water and cotton.
- If you know bhringraj or bhangraila, then take 4-5 leaves of bhringraj and make a fine paste and apply on wound and and repeat it after 6-8 hr until wound gets healed after cleaning wound with boiled water and cotton.
- Take ash of wood or dung and make a fine powder and sprinkle this ash on cut, it will stop bleeding and wrap it with clean cloth, it will help in healing.
- To stop bleeding put clean cotton by dipping it in kerosene
- To stop bleeding apply anwala juice on wound, it will stop bleeding
- Extract juice of banana bark and apply it on wound it will stop bleeding and protect wound from any infection.
- To stop bleeding from skin wound apply alum on effected area, it will stop bleeding very effectively.
Things should be taken care for wound:
- Always keep affected area clean and keep it away from dust and fly
- If you have tide wound with bandage or cotton cloth then don?t forget to change it timely
- Most importantly when wound gets started healing it self and some dried blood layer created on wound then you will feel lot of itch on effected area, in that time don?t touch, rub or press wound.