Table of Contents
We all know how important is to take care of our teeth to maintain good health. We should brush twice in day, do flossing and not to forget clean teeth always after eating anything sweet to prevent cavities.
Here are home remedies that are helpful in cleaning teeth, removing stains and managing good oral care.
For bad breath:
There are many reasons for problem of bad breath like dry mouth, poor oral care, smoking chewing tobacco. To cure bad breath gargle with lukewarm water mixed with paste of few mint leaves or lukewarm water mixed with baking soda.
- Take 1 cup of lukewarm water add ½ tbsp salt and pinch of clove powder. Mix well and gargle.
- Take fenugreek seeds and boil in water , keep in mouth and then gargle.
- For bright white teeth and removing stains
- Take ½ tbsp of salt mix with 10 drops of lemon juice and apply on teeth for 5 mins then brush without paste and rinse.
- Massage teeth with baking soda and then rinse with plain water.
For teeth scrubbing:
- Make fine paste of clove and cardamom. Mix this powder with honey and massage on teeth to scrubbing and removing dirty stains.
For stronger teeth and gums:
- Take neem twig or datun and chew to make it brush and then clean teeth. This not only prevent cavities but also good for gums.
- Take babul twig and boil in water and gargle.
For tooth ache:
- Soak cotton in laung ka tel (clove oil) or dalchini ke tel and apply at affected area.