Calcarea phosphorica/Calcarea Phos or Calc Phos is a compound of calcium and phosphorus. Its common name is Phosphate of lime or Calcium of Phosphate. It is a useful remedy for kids and women. It is bone salt that builds and makes bone healthy. This is also useful in fractures, weak bones, rheumatism, acute and chronic wasting diseases.
This is a good medicine for a person who is anaemic, dark complexioned, thin and with weak bones and stunted growth.
Homeopathic medicine Calcarea phosphoricum is useful in following conditions
- Unhealthy bones, Brittle bones, Fontanels do not join for a long time, Damaged/broken bones take long time to join together
- Weak neck
- Delayed teething, Treatment of teething problems of children
- Suffocating cough, Hoarseness of voice, Sore throat due to lot of speaking
- Cold sweats and numbness
- Memory loss
- Freckles and pimples in teenagers
- Diarrhoea with gas and spluttering sound
- For Gynaecological problems, Painful periods, Scanty bleeding, Menstrual bleeding of variable duration, Very useful, if menstrual irregularity started on exposure to the cold during the periods, Spasmodic pain and cramping in the area of the uterus, Prolapse of uterus at the time of urination
- Salty breast milk
- Prenatal remedy for women who has given birth to hydrocephalic child in previous pregnancy