Table of Contents
Chandanadi Vati/Bati is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine. This is good medicine to treat burning during urination, dysuria, mutrakrcchra, sujak and related problems. For preparing this medicine, 4 tola each of Shwet Chandan, Ela beej, Kabab chini, Safed rala, Gandha Biroja Satva, Khadira, Amala, 1 tola of Karpoora and 2 tola Geru are taken and pulverize to prepare fine powder. It is then mixed with Chandana Taila and Rasut. These are rolled into pills of size 3 ratti.
Key Ingredients of Chandanadi Vati
- 40 gm each of Shwet Chandan Santalum album powder, Ela beej, Kabab chini Piper cubeba, Safed rala Shorea robusta, Gandha Biroja Satva, Khadira Acacia catechu, Amala Emblica officinalis
- 10 gm of Karpoora Cinnamomum camphora
- 20 gm Geru
- 10 gm Chandana Taila Sandalwood oil
- 40 gm of rasout or decoction of Daruharidra Berberis aristata
Uses of Chandanadi Vati
- Prameha, Sujak, gonorrhea
- Burning micturition, Mutrakrcchra
- Diuretic properties
The Dosage of Chandanadi Vati
Take 2-4 tablets with cold water/lassi/chandan sharbat/khus sharbat before the meals, 3-4 times a day or as directed by physician.