You can prepare this rinse at home for curing dullness of your hairs. For this preparation you will need apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is alkaline in nature and has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. This rinse is suitable for all hair types.
Benefits of Apple cider Vinegar Rinse
- Makes hair smooth, silky and shiny
- Helps to maintain normal hair pH
- Cures hair dullness, dryness, dandruff
- Makes hair more manageable
How to use Vinegar Rinse
You will need apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoon), one lemon juice and water (250 ml).
- Wash your hairs with mild shampoo.
- Take vinegar rinse and apply thoroughly in hairs. Apply on scalp. You can even spray this on hairs using spray bottle
- Keep in hairs for few minutes.
- Rinse hair with plain water and cover your head.
- Dry your hairs, using towel.
- Do twice a month after shampoo wash.