Table of Contents
If you are thinking of buying a drug, an injection from the market that increases a height, then you should stop. Many products in the market, which are available in the name of increasing the height, can have human growth hormone HGH.
In some advertising, it is propagated as an anti-aging drug, some tell it to improve performance in sports. There are many products that do not even tell you what is put into your product. Never buy such products.
The growth-enhancing drug may have hormones that bring about non-curable changes in the body. Be vigilant and stay healthy. Do not waste your present and future by being deceived by someone.
What is Human Growth Hormone (HGH)?
Human Growth Hormone is a special hormone that originates from the pituitary gland and thyroid. These hormones are secreted in small quantities and reach the specific organs through the bloodstream, thereby increasing and developing the body. The human growth hormone is a hormone that stimulates growth.
Synthetic human growth hormone was developed in 1985 and began to be used for specific uses in children and adults. In children, HGH injection itself has also been approved for poor development. The growth hormone is used to treat children who are not developing properly or are adults who are deficient in this growth hormone.
In children, HGH injection has been approved for poor development of children due to several reasons as well as for unknown causes:
- HGH deficiency or inadequacy HGH deficiency or insufficiency
- Chronic kidney disease Chronic kidney disease
- Children born small for gestational age
- Turner syndrome, a genetic disorder that affects the development of a girl turner’s syndrome, is a genetic disorder that affects a girl’s development
- Prader-Willi syndrome, an uncommon genetic disorder causing poor muscle tone, low levels of sex hormones, and a constant feeling of hunger
In adults, approved use of HGH includes:
Short bowel syndrome, a condition in which nutrients are not properly absorbed due to severe intestinal disease or the surgical removal of a large portion of the small intestine.
HGH deficiency due to rare pituitary tumors or their treatment.
Advantages of HGH
Some of the potential benefits of HGH include:
- Ability to produce more individual muscle cells
- Increasing energy levels and correcting mood
- Weight loss without any loss in lean mass
- Reduction of wrinkles by rejuvenating the skin
- Providing immune system support and thymus function to help the immune system and thymus do the right thing
- Fix pulmonary function Improved lung function
- The reversal of common diseases associated with aging to prevent reversal of common diseases related to old age
- Improved libido
- Improved brain activity and function to improve brain activity and functioning
- Promoting muscle growth
- Strengthening the connective tissue reduces the likelihood of injury, which reduces the probability of injury
Safety Profile of HGH
The use of HGH prescribed under medical supervision is generally safe. HGH is given by injection. Some people get a reaction or swelling at the site of the injection and some become headaches.
Unsafe use of human growth hormone
Although hormone therapy from it is generally quite safe in the case of a deficiency syndrome but with some side effects.
It is also being sold on the Internet like a young making drug or antiaging spray, pill or injection, which is totally wrong. The misuse of human growth hormone can cause damage to internal organs. It has water retention in the body/ The matter can damage the retention and tissue of the brain.
This may cause acromegaly, and possibly diabetes, hypertension, liver damage, heart problems, and premature aging. Abnormal growth begins in bones and connective tissues at the onset of acromegaly disorder. This starts a change in the face as if it was a stretched jaw and a fake eyebrow bones.
Acromegaly can cause abnormal growth of hands and feet and its effect may reduce life expectancy.
Side effects and potential impairment of HGH
Other side effects of HGH growth include:
- Inadequate Thyroid Function
- Abnormal hair growth
- High cholesterol levels
- High Blood Pressure
- Glucose intolerance/ diabetes mellitus (high blood sugar)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Nerve, muscle, or joint pain
- Numbness and tingling of the skin
- Thickening of skin
- Increased heart (may be irreversible)
- Heart Damage
- Liver damage
- Inflammation due to fluid in the body’s tissues (edema)
- Premature aging and death (especially in the case of acromegaly)
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar, risk of the coma of diabetes)
- There are many changes that cannot be corrected.
- You should talk to your doctor before considering any form of HGH.
- It is only taken only after looking at the instructions of the Endocrine doctor, who is fully aware of its side effects and how to manage them, your full health, medical history, etc. The use of human growth hormone will cause a kind of harm to your body and you will not even know.