Vomiting occurs due to other health problems in the body. In most of the cases it not requires any treatment. There are many reasons for vomiting condition like stomach diseases, cold, food poisoning, migraine, weakness and many more?
Here are some home remedies for treating vomiting:
- Lick vinegar(sirka) and black salt
- Mix lemon juice in 1/2 cup water. Now add 2 gm white jeera powder and 2 gm chhoti ilayachi powder. Heat this to luke warm and drink it.
- Take 1 spoon cane sugar juice, mix 2 spoon honey to it and lick it. It will work magically.
- Extract amla juice and mix piply powder and honey. take it.
- Make kwath(kadha) of equal quantity of mango and mint leaves. Add 1-2 spoon honey and drink it.
- Drink fresh cow milk by adding mulethi and red chandan
- Soak dry anardana for 3-4 hours and drink it by adding mishri to it.
- Soak chana in water at night and in morning drink this water. It will cure vomiting within 1-2 days
- Take fast for half day and drink liquid
- Avoid extreme heat and cold condition
- Stomach worms may be one reason for vomiting. Treat stomach worms.