Triphala means three fruits. It is a herbal formulation prepared by mixing Harad, Amla and Baheda in equal amount. It is very good remedy to cure constipation. Triphala is also used to cure eye ailments. It is used on eyes in the form of eye wash. This preparation of is known as triphala water. Its use improves eyesight and also cures eye problems.
Triphala water for eye related problems
- Eye inflammation
- Eye infection
- Blurred vision
- Strained eyes
- Watery eyes
- Burning and heaviness in eyes
- Myopia (In this case Triphala water should be taken orally also for four months)
How to prepare Triphala water
- Take 3 gm of Triphala powder and soak in glass of water at night. You can also use Harad, Amla and Baheda. Soak three fruits at night and mash them in water next morning.
- Next morning filter the solution using muslin cloth to remove any particle.
Use this water to wash eyes.
- Or you can boil Triphala (3 gm) in a glass of water .
Cook for 3 minutes.
- Filter it using cotton cloth and use this solution to wash eyes.