Nashtpushpantak Ras is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is helpful in stimulating reproductive organs and excretory organ (urogenital system).
Ingredients of Nashtpushpantak Ras
Suddha Parada, Suddha Gandhaka, Lauh Bhasma, Vanga Bhasma, Abhrak Bhasma, Tamra Bhasma, Triphala, Giloy, Harsingara.
Uses of Nashtpushpantak Ras
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful periods)
- Secondary Amenorrhoea (Cessation of periods for more than three cycles)
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Uterine diseases (Womb diseases)
- Scanty secretion of semen
Dosage of Nashtpushpantak Ras
1 to 2 tablets (125 to 250mg) to be taken in the morning and evening with water or as directed by the physician.
Manufactured by: Baidyanath, Dabur