Mukta Pishti is ayurvedic medicine prepared from mukta or pearl. It contains Calcium as main element and Magnesium, Silicon, Phosphorus, Manganese as other minor elements. Moti pishti is more beneficial and mild in nature than Moti bhasma.
It improves digestive function and thus helps in getting good health. It is also helpful in treating disorders that arise due to excess pitta. According to Ayurveda excess Pitta causes infections, inflammation, indigestion, excessive sweating, boils, ulcers, rashes, acne, bleeding and hyper acidity. Mukta (Moti) pishti is helpful in pacifying excess Pitta and hyperacidity.
Mukta(Pearl or Moti) & Gulab jal.
- Haemorrhage from various body parts (Rakta Pitta)
- Burning sensation in the body
- Hyperacidity (Amla pitta)
- Urinary diseases
- Dysuria (painful or difficult urination)
- Increases palpitation (Heart beat), cardiac tonic
- Excess pitta
- Brain tonic
- Calcium deficiency
125 to 500 mg twice a day, empty stomach with butter, misri, gulkand or chyvanprash.