Baidyanath Pirrhoid is proprietary Ayurvedic herbal medicine from Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd. Pirrhoid tablet are used in management of piles. Piles is also known as bavasir or arsha. In pile the veins around the anus or lower rectum get inflamed. The symptoms of piles include bleeding after passing a stool, itchiness around anus, mucus discharge after passing a stool and lump formation in anus. Pirrhoid is a completely herbal medicine that gives relief in pain, discomfort, itching and supports the shrinkage of pile mass. Pirrhoid tablet is for oral administration and Pirrhoid Ointment is for topical use.
Ingredients of Pirrhoid tablets
Arshoghani Bati, Akik Pishti, Nag Keshar, Phitkari, Amla, Swarngairik, Bhawna Dravya – Khus.
Benefits of Pirrhoid tablets
- It is effective in pile/ hemorrhoids management.
- It gives relief in inflammation, itching and discomfort.
- It shrinks the piles mass.
- It gives relief in constipation.
- It softens the stool and helps in easier evacuation of bowel.
Therapeutic use of Pirrhoid tablets
- It is effective in bleeding and non-bleeding piles.
- It is able to control bleeding in 2 weeks and also give quick response in constipation, rectal pruritus (anal itching) and pain in rectum.
- Piles (bleeding and non-bleeding)
- Pain, itching, inflammation of anal area due to piles
- Heals anal fissures
Dosage of Pirrhoid tablets
2 tablets twice a day with water, full course of treatment schedule is 90 days.
It is advised to avoid spicy foods.