Madhu Shoonya Powder is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine from Meghdoot Gramodyog Sewa Sansthan Works. It is useful in the management of diabetes. Madhu Shoonya Powder is prepared from nine medicinal herbs which are used from time immemorial in the treatment of diabetes. It has bitter taste and anti-diabetic in action.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as indication/therapeutic uses, composition, and dosage.
Ingredients of Madhu Shoonya Powder
The complete list of ingredients is given below.
Each 100 gram contains
- Gudmaar Patra (Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf) 15 grams,
- Jamun Beez (Syzygium Cuminii Seed) 15 grams,
- Vijayasaar (Pterocarpus Marsupium Wood) 15 grams,
- Karela Beez (Momordica Charantia Seed) 10 grams,
- Kundru Jad (Boswellia Floribunda Root) 10 grams,
- Ashwagandha Jad (Withania Somnifera Root) 10 grams,
- Neem beej Majja (Azadirachta Indica Seed) 10 grams,
- Tulsi Jad (Ocimum Basilicum Root) 9 grams,
- Gudhal Pushp (Hibiscus Rosa-sinensis Flower) 5 grams,
- Shudh Shilajit (Asphaltum) 1 gram.
Uses of Madhu Shoonya Powder
Madhu Shoonya Powder is indicated in non-Insulin dependent Diabetes. It gives relief in diabetes and related symptoms. It can be used as an adjuvant to other allopathic diabetic medicines.
The Dosage of Madhu Shoonya Powder
1 to 2 tea spoon twice a day before a meal two or three times a day or as per advise of the physician.
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.