Piles or Hemorrhoids, are swollen or dilated veins of the rectum or anus. Hemorrhoids may be located just inside the anal canal (internal hemorrhoid), or surrounding the anal opening (external hemorrhoids). Hemorrhoids may be present for years but go undetected until bleeding occurs.
The symptoms of pile include pain, discomfort, bleeding, itching, mucus discharge and lump that can be felt around the anus with or without associated pain. The main cause of piles is repeated pressure in the anal and rectal veins due to various reasons.
Causes of Piles/Hemorrhoids
Some risk factors contributing to development of piles are constipation, aging, intra-abdominal pressure (prolonged straining, an intra-abdominal mass, or pregnancy), prolonged sitting, trauma, obesity and diabetes. Constipation causes hard stools. Straining while sitting for the long in toilet leads to engorgement of the anal cushions and increases the downward shearing force upon them. In later stages of pregnancy, piles may be due to the gravid uterus causing, compression on the pelvic venous system. Due to frequent urination in diabetes the water is lost from the body. This causes hardness of stool and chronic constipation.
- Chronic constipation, hard stool
- Straining during bowel
- Sitting on toilet seat for the long duration
- Irregular bowel habits (constipation or diarrhea)
- Sitting on hard surface for the long duration
- Postponing bowel movements
- Pregnancy, after delivery
- Sedentary life, tight-laced clothes
- Poor diet, less fiber intake
- Symptom of certain disease like diabetes, hereditary, obesity
Symptoms of Piles
The most common symptoms of piles are pain with bowel movements, incomplete bowel movements, rectal itching, a soft lump felt at the anal opening. Sometimes, it is without any discomfort.
- Pain in anus
- Pain during bowel movements
- Itching, burning, discomfort in anal region
- Bright red bleeding from anus which appears during defecation
- Pile mass near anus
Ayurvedic medicines for Piles
Piles is known as ‘Arsha’ or ‘Bavasir’. There are many Ayurvedic medicines available in the market which are useful in the management of piles. Classical medicines are referenced from Ayurvedic treatise and manufactured by various Ayurvedic pharmacies. Proprietary Ayurvedic medicines are patented medicines.
Classical Ayurvedic Medicines
- Arshakuthar Ras
- Arshoghni Vati
- Amrita Guggulu
- Bhallatakadi Modaka
- Pranda gutika
- Kankayan Vati (Arsh)
- Kasisadi Taila (external use)
- Triphala Guggulu
Proprietary Ayurvedic medicines
- Arsha Hita Tablets
- Baidyanath Pirrhoids
- Vaidrishi Arsh Kalp Capsules
- Divya Arshkalp Vati
- Himalaya Pilex
- Charak Pilief Tablet
- Pilorid (Nagarjuna)
Dietary Changes in Piles
- Have a diet which is nutritious, light, full of fiber (daily fiber intake to>25 g/day via the diet with or without fiber supplements) and helps in better bowels and internal cleansing.
- Fiber are bulk laxatives that softens the stool. It is equally important to take sufficient water while having fiber rich diet.
- Eat more vegetables, fresh fruits, legumes and grains.
- Avoid eating junk food, hot, spicy foods, noodles, refined flour, non-vegetarian food, cheese, chilies, pickles and oily food.
- Eat dry figs, jamun, radish, saag, haritaki and salad.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Steps should be taken to avoid constipation.
- In piles the first step for management of disease is making dietary changes. A diet high in fiber and fluids is the single most important treatment and preventative measure.
- Give up spicy, heavy and difficult to digest food and have bland, light, easily digestible food. Avoid using habit forming laxatives as prolonged use may lead to “laxative dependence, ” causing the bowel to lose its ability to function normally.
- Regularly do some exercise. Exercise help promote good circulation and functioning of internal organs.
- Avoid straining and spending too much time on the toilet. Avoid delaying the urge to have a bowel movement. Go to toilet when you feel the urge only. Try to relax and take your time.
- Avoid Caffeine and alcohol because they may act as an irritants. Apply medicated cream to help reduce inflammation, pain and discomfort.
This is my personal opinion about ayurvedic PF2-CURE of Ayushmaan Pharmaceuticals. It can treat all kinds of bleeding & non-bleeding piles or hemorrhoids along with Fissures & Fistula also.
blooding pails Se pareshan hu
Boss nagarjuna Pilorid tablet and CHIRVILWAADI kashay is very effective only for 20 days .more enquiry call me 8787017859