Lilavilas Ras is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It is useful in treatment of Amlapitta. Amla pitta is a Pitta-vikar. It is condition of excess pitta inside body causing burning sensation, acid reflux indigestion, bloating, burping etc. Lilavilas ras gives relief in acidity and related ailments.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
Ingredients of Lilavilas Ras
- Shuddha Suta (Shuddha Parada) 1 Part
- Gandhak (Shuddha Gandhaka) 1 Part
- Tamra (bhasma) 1 Part
- Abhrak (Abhraka bhasma) 1 Part
- Rocana (Vamsha) (S.C.) 1 Part
- Bibhitaka (P.) 1 Part
- Dhatri (Amalaki) (P.) 1 Part
- Haritaki (P.) 2 Part
- Water for Decoction Q. S. for bhavana 25 times
- Bhringaja drava (Bhringaraja svarasa) Q. S. for bhavana 25 times
Method of Preparation
The decoction of item no. 6 to 8 should be prepared and 25 Bhavana of this decoction should be put in item No. 1 to 5 after that 25 Bhavana of item No. 10 also put in the ingredients.
Uses of Lilavilas Ras
- Leela Vilas rasa is Ayurvedic medicine which is useful in treating hyperacidity, ulcers, dysuria etc.
- Peptic ulcer
- Liver tonic
- Painful urination
Dosage of Lilavilas Ras
1 or 2 tablets twice a day after meal with water or milk or as directed by physician.
Please note, the doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed. Exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
Ayurvedic medicines containing detoxified, toxic material/ poisonous substances, heavy metals should be taken only under medical supervision.
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.
This medicine is manufactured by Baidyanath (Lilavilas Ras), Dabur and many other Ayurvedic pharmacies.