Koflet syrup is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine from Himalaya Drug Company. This herbal medicine is prepared from Honey (main ingredients), Draksha, Tulsi, Giloy, Mulethi, Kantkari, Trikatu, Triphala and some other medicinal herbs that not only helps to cure cough but also improves body immunity to fight respiratory infections. Koflet syrup has antimicrobial, anti-allergic and immunity boosting properties. It is beneficial in dry and productive cough. Koflet causes easy expectoration of sputum and sooths respiratory tract.
Ingredients of Koflet
Honey mel despumatum 1.25 g, Guggulu commiphora wightii 35 mg,Draksha vitis vinifera 35 mg, Tulsi ocimum sanctum 25 mg, hyssopus officinalis 25 mg, tinospora cordifolia 20 mg, adhatoda vasica 15 mg, myristica fragrans 15 mg, glycyrrhiza glabra 15 mg, onosma bracteatum 10 mg, viola odorata 10 mg, embelia ribes 8 mg, solanum xanthocarpum 8 mg, cinnamomum cassia 8 mg, ammonium chloride 3 mg/5 mL.
Uses of Koflet
- Mucolytic and expectorant action
- Beneficial in both productive and dry cough
- Smoker’s cough
- Controls pathogens, bacteria responsible for cough
- Cough associated with acute and chronic upper and lower respiratory tract infections
- Cough due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (copd)
- Gives relief in associated symptoms such as sore throat, poor sleep, fever
The Dosage of Koflet
- 2 teaspoonfuls thrice a day for a few days to 2 weeks. You can give 1 teaspoonful thrice a day for children.
- Safe for children, adults and elderly patients
- Safe on long term use
The best thing about this medicine is its natural formula that does not cause any undesirable side effect.