Most of the flu can be treated with remedies found in the kitchen and garden. Here are some easy and effective home remedies to get relief from flu symptoms. Flu is most common viral disease all over world.
There are more than 200 different viruses who cause the flu. Most common symptoms of flue are cold, such as body aches, cough, hot and cold sweat, fatigue, headaches, fever, nausea, vomiting, throat pain, lack of appetite. Common cold can last upto 7 days but flue can last upto 12 days. There are some very simple home remedies for flu which can be helpful in curing flu.
- Do gargle using warm water and salt at least three time a day, this is most effective thing to cure flu.
- Drink lot of water and eat fresh fruits which contains vitamin c. But avoid shore fruits because it cause to increase cough.
- Eat balance diet during flu and avoid heavy diet.
- Eat hot and liquid foods.
- Eat Tulasi, Ginger and honey in the form of liquid food.
- If you are feeling high fever and unrest then visit your doctor.