Dabur Broncorid Syrup is polyherbal Ayurvedic proprietary medicine from Dabur India Ltd. This medicine is useful in treating bronchial asthma. It has anti-histaminic, anti-inflammatory, mucolytic, expectorant and bronchodilator, and anti-allergic properties.
Ingredients of Dabur Broncorid Syrup
Each 10 ml contains extracts derived from
- Shireesh Chaal (Albizzia lebbeck) 820 mg
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) 630 mg
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) 630mg
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 450 mg
- Karkatshringi (Pistacia integrima) 180 mg
- Vasaka leaves (Adhatoda vasica) 180 mg
Uses of Dabur Broncorid Syrup
- Prophylactic in Asthma management
- Breathlessness/ difficult breathing
- Cough associated with Bronchial Asthma Allergic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD, progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe)
Dosage of Dabur Broncorid Syrup
Two teaspoonful two times a day with lukewarm water.