Alsarex Tablet is an Ayurvedic medicine from Charak pharmacy. This medicine is very good remedy for acid peptic disorders. It is a natural antacid and antiulcerant. Alsarex not only reduces the acid secretion but also strengthens the mucosal defence. Amla reduces the hypersecretion of acid. Asparagus racemosus( shatavari) increases mucosal defensive factors. Glycyrrhiza glabra(Mulhethi) in Alsarex has anti-H.pylori activity, which further improves the results and also prevents recurrence of ulcers.
Uses & Health benefits of Alsarex Tablets
- Gastric ulcer, Duodenal ulcer, Non-ulcer dyspepsia.
- As a co prescription with NSAIDS to prevent mucosal erosion in stomach and duodenum.
- Fast relief of Ulcer Pain
- Reduces hypersecretion of acid and neutralizes excessive acid
- Relieves nausea, vomiting and acid regurgitation.
- Accelerates ulcer healing process
Each coated tablet contains
Powder of herbs
- Sutshekhar ras – 75 mg
- Shankha bhasma – 50 mg
- Muktashukti bhasma – 45 mg
- Sonageru – 35 mg
- Apamargkshar – 15 mg
- Jahar Mohra pishti – 15 mg
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) – 15 mg
- Jeerak (Cuminum cyminum ) – 15 mg
- Kapardik bhasma – 15 mg
- Yashad bhasma – 15 mg
Extracts of the following
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) – 75 mg
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – 75 mg
- Usheer (Andropogon muricatus) – 37.5 mg
- Oudumbar (Ficus glomerata) – 37.5 mg
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) – 37.5 mg
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) – 37.5 mg
- Triphala – 37.5 mg
Dosage & Administration
Two tablets 2-3 times a day with a bland diet for three to six weeks.