Ayurvedic Sooktyn Tablets are product from Alarsin. This medicine is very useful in the treatment of hyper-acidity and other digestive disorders like Gastritis, Duodenal and Gastric Ulcers. This is one of the best Ayurvedic medicine to treat acidity.
It Detoxicates the digestive tract. Free from drawbacks of current synthetic drugs, antacids, H2 blocking agents, etc.
Ingredients of Sooktyn
- Sookty Bhasma – 112.5
- Kapur Kachli – 80.0
- Jatamansi – 40.0
- Ganthoda – 30.0
- Khurasani Ajvayan – 30.0
- Kelpan Rakh – 30.0
- Vachha – 10.0
- Datura Pan – 5.0
- Excp q.s
Indication of Sooktyn Tablets
- Hyperacidity, Flatulence, dyspepsia, Nausea, Vomiting, Heart burn, Gastro-cardiac symptoms, Duodenal and Gastric ulcers, Gastric irritation and erosion.
- In Pregnancy: morning sickness, Nausea, Vomiting, Excessive salivation, Heart burn.
- Children: Gripe symptoms, Loss of appetite, Hard stool.
- In Dental Practice: Oral acidity, indigestion and acidity due to masticating difficulties, due to wearing of Dentures and Appliances.
- As adjuvant to: analgesics, anti-biotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, etc., to minimize the side effects like gastric irritation and loss of appetite, etc.
- In Liver diseases: to complement and potentiate selected line of treatment, sluggish the liver.
- Exerts action throughout the length of the gut and allows thorough elimination of absorbed residues and assures normal peristalsis.
Dosages of Sooktyn
- 2 tablets 3 to 4 times a day between meals.
- In severe and acute symptoms take 3 to 6 tablets mixed with water, in a single dose. Dose can be repeated as and when required till symptoms subside.
- For children,
- 1/2 to 1 tablet mixed with water or milk 3-4 times a day.