Broncap is an ayurvedic formulation for prompt relief from cough, and asthma without any side effects such as palpitation, drowsiness, sedation, etc.associated with many Broncho-dilators. It is a non-steroidal indigenous formulation based on edible herbs which is used as spices in Indian cooking. It is very effective and safe medicine for Bronchial asthma and other diseases of the respiratory tract.
Condition in which Broncap is indicated
Bronchial Asthma, Allergic Bronchitis, Bronchiectasis, Whooping Cough, Dry & Wet Cough, Eosinophilia, Laryngitis and in Allergic Rhinitis as an adjuvant, Flu, common cold, Phlegm congestion in the lungs.
Properties which makes Broncap effective
As all ingredients of this medicine is herbal, it is safe to use and has no side effects if consumed in prescribed dosage. Most of the it’s ingredients are used in many ayurvedic medicines and spices.
- Effective medicine for relieving Bronchial congestion and treats Bronchial Asthama
- Due to it’s herbal ingredients it promotes expectoration without nausea or vomiting.
- It has no known side effects as 100% natural and organic.
- There is steroidal combination in this medicine
- It is an effective Ayurvedic Herbal powder in convenient capsules form.
Key Ingredients each 500 mg contains
- 47 mg Dried leaves of Talisapatram(Abies webbiana). It is very effective herb found in eastern Himalaya to treat cough, asthma, flatulence, colic, bronchitis, dyspepsia, diarrhea, hoarseness, hiccough, epilepsy, vomiting, fever and emaciation.
- 22 mg Karpooradi Choornam medicine is very effective in different types of cough, and asthma. It’s key ingredients are herbs such as karpoor, jaiphal, dalchini, elaichi, jeera, etc.which are good for respiratory as well as digestive problems.
- 35 mg Turmeric(Curcuma longa) powder, Turmeric is anti aging, anti oxidant, anti inflammatory, and anti bacterial. It very effective for arthritis pain, improvement of the liver function, lowering cholesterol, mouth ulcers, cold, cough, fever, swelling and as fairness treatment medicine.
- 35 mg Jeera(Cuminum cyminum) powder
- 35 mg Mustak(Cyperus rotundus)
- 35 mg Sugandha Maricha(Cubeba officinalis)
- 47 mg Madhuka( Glycyrrhiza glabra) It is commonly known as mulethi and liquorice and one of the widely used herb in Ayurvedic medicines. It is used as Ayurvedic remedy to treat Cold and Cough, Upper respiratory infections.
- 47 mg Flower powder of Nagakesara(Mesua ferrea )
- 35 mg Maricha(Piper nigrum): It is communally known as Black Pepper and one of the most valuable herbs in Ayurvedic medicine system and other medicine system. This is effective alone to treat various types of cough and other health problems.
- 35 mg Pippali(Piper longum): It is commonly known as all spice and used to treat various illness including cold and cough. Long pepper is antioxidant, decongestant, carminative, expectorant, warming, analgesic, and detoxifier.
- 22 mg Swarnamakshika Bhasma
- 35 mg Harithaki( Terminalia chebula): Haritaki is a useful drug to treat flatulence, constipation, diarrhea, dysentery, cyst, digestive disorders, vomiting, enlarged the liver and spleen, cough and bronchial asthma.
- 35 mg Methika(Trigonella foenum graeceum )
- 35 mg Dried Ginger(Zingiber officinale) powder, it decreases vata, kapha and increases Pitta in the body. It is good for the heart, head, respiratory system and digestive system.
The Dosage of Broncap Capsule
One or Two Capsules thrice daily depending on the intensity, morning dose is preferable in the early hours before 7.00 AM or as directed by the physician.