Week immune system of our body is primary cause of seasonal flue like conditions. This can cause cold, cough and other common problems. In India there are 4 alternative medicines are available and all these are approved by GOV of India. These are known as Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy.
Ayurvedic Intervention for building immunity:
Ayurvedic Intervention works on preventive measures to build immunity and protection from flu like condition. Here are some prevention to keep our immune system strong.
- Avoid kapha provoking diet like curd, cold food, cold drinks, fruit juice, fermented food, ice-cream, etc.
- Drink warm water instead of clod water.
- Drink decoction made of any one or combination of Tulasi, Adarak, Kali Mirch(Black pepper), Pippali(Long Pepper), Haldi(Turmeric) and Guduchi(Giloy) in morning and evening.
- The Ayurvedic medicine like Sudarshanghan vati, Sudarshan Churna, Samshamani vati. This medicine mainly works by boosting immunity.
- For cough: Sitopaladi churna 2-3 gm with honey or luke warm water in morning and evening for 3-5 days
- For fever: Naradiya Lakshami Vilash rasa 1 tablet(250 mg) in morning and evening for 3-5 days