For controlling high blood pressure, here is one ayurvedic medicine which is referenced from Akhand Jyoti magazine. This is really helpful for high BP.
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) 200gm
- Shankpushpi (Convolvulus Puricaulis) 100gm
- Jatamansi (Spikenard) 200gm
- Vijaya (Cannabis sativa)200gm
- Kalijiri Seeds (Centratherum Anthelminticum) 100gm
- Ajmoda or Celery seeds 50gm
- Sarpgandha (Snakeroot) 400gm
- Sendha Namak (Rock Salt) 25gm
- Ajvain (carom seeds) 50gm
- Mukta Pishti (Pearl Powder) 10gm
- Divya Praval Pishti 20gm
- Silver Bhasm 10gm
- Shankha Bhasm 50gm
- Nausadar (Ammonium Chloride) 10gm
- Arjun Chhal (Terminalia Bark) 100gm
- Punarnava (red hogweed) 100gm
- Sajji Khar (Natron) 10gm
- Sweet Soda 15gm.
Mix above given herbs, minerals and grind them very fine. After grinding, filter powder with file clean cotton cloth. Now you can make pills or capsules each of 0.5 gm quantity.
For making pills make paste by adding appropriate amount of water or greet kumari (aloe vera) and make pills and dry them and store them in airtight jar and keep away jar from moisture and heat.
An adult can take 1 pill in morning and 1 in evening with plain water for High Blood Pressure