Lauki(bottol gourd) is very common vegetable across world. It is very healthy, sweet taste vegetable. There are lot of different methods of making lauki recipes. You can make different curries, daals, raita, sweet recipes. Here I am writing very easy fried vegetable recipe which you can eat with parataha’s and with daal chawal.
– Lauki(Bottol Gourd) 500 gm.
– Jeera (Cumin seeds) 1 tea spoon.
– Green Chilli 1-2choppod
– Garlic cloves 2-3 chopped
– Ghee(Clarified Butter) or Cooking OIl
– Salt to taste
– Peel lauki and remove inner seed portion.
– Make 1 cm long pieces of lauki
– Heat ghee in a deep frying pan.
– Crackle Cumin seeds
– Add chopped chilli and garlic
– Fry garlic and chili till they start changing their color.
– Add lauki and salt to it, mix well and cook by putting lid on pan.
– Stir in between and cook vegetable until it gets soft.
Lauki fry vegetable is ready for serve, you will really like it with plain parataha and daal chawal.