ED(Erectile Dysfunction) is a condition in which patient is not able to get erection or not enough erection to do sexual inter course. The pattern of ED may vary depending upon cause of ED and other health condition of patient. There may be other symptoms like some one is not sustaining or holding erection for enough time or some people have some other pattern.
What are the reason of ED?
- Usually ED is caused physically due to some health problem, injury and side effect of some medication. The chances of ED increase with age.
- One other reason can be Psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, guilt, depression, low self-esteem, and fear of sexual failure can also cause ED.
- Even when ED has a physical cause, psychological factors may make the condition worse.
- Our life style which cause heart and vascular problems is also cause of ED. Smoking and alcohol consumption also cause ED.
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- alcohol or drug abuse
- some prescription drugs
- unhealthy habits like smoking, overeating, and not exercising
- treatments for prostate cancer
- an injury or disease that affects the nerves
If some one is suffering from ED due he should visit a doctor and a doctor can help him with some medication or some other required treatment as this problem is medically treatable.
Many young people experience ED when they start sexual life just due to psychological fear of sexual failure. But gradually with time they become normal in 0-6 months. In this case also one can see a doctor and get help.
For treatment you should visit a doctor but you can do one thing before going to doctor is change your life style.
- Making a few healthy lifestyle changes may solve the problem. Quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption, losing excess weight, and increasing physical activity may help some men regain sexual function.
For More Details please follow this link