Table of Contents
Makardhwaj Vati (Gold Coated) is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine from Unjha Ayurvedic Pharmacy (Established in 1894). This medicine has aphrodisiac and tonic properties. Its use improves weight, stamina and potence.
The main ingredient of Makardhwaj Vati, is Makaradhwaj. Makaradhwaj is a combination of purified gold, mercury and Sulphur in definite ratio and processed as per direction given in classical Ayurvedic treatise.
Makardhwaj is a well-known inorganic preparation of the Ayurveda used to treat variety of disorders including rheumatoid arthritis, neurological disorders and male sexual disorders. Chemically it is Sulphide of Mercury. Makardhwaj is used as a Rasayana for vigor and longevity of life. It is a rejuvenator and immune booster.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition, and dosage.
Ingredients of Makardhwaj Vati (Gold Coated)
- Makardhwaj 28.25%
- Ras Sindur 16.70%
- Malla Sindur 4.04%
- Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans) 9.74%
- Javitri (Myristica Fragrans) 10.70%
- Lavang (Syzgium Aromaticum) 9.74%
- Kapoor (Dryobalanops Aromatica) 9.74%
- Safed Maricha (Piper Nigrum) 9.74%
- Abhrak Bhasma 0.15%
- Loh Bhasma 0.24%
- Purified Kuchala (stychnos Nuk vomica) 0.24%
- Chitrakmool (Plumbago Zeylanica) 0.48%
- Excipients Q.S
Benefits of Makardhwaj Vati
- It improves weight, strength and vigor.
- It is a Tonic, Rasayana and useful in treating sexual problems in males.
- It has aphrodisiac action.
- It is helpful in giving youthfulness and preventing aging.
- It cures loss of libido and weakness.
- It helps in spermatogenesis.
- It treats erectile dysfunction and low libido.
Uses of Makardhwaj Vati (Gold Coated)
- Premature ejaculation, erection problems, impotence
- Loss of libido, sexual strength, desire due to some medical condition like diabetes, heart disease, weakness, aging, etc.
- Sperms abnormalities
- Loss of libido
- Physical debility
- Improving weight and stamina
The Dosage of Makardhwaj Vati (Gold Coated)
1 or 2 tablets twice a day after the meal with milk or Betel Nut Leaves or as directed by a physician.
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.
Please note, the doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed. The exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
Ayurvedic medicines containing detoxified, toxic material/ poisonous substances, heavy metals should be taken only under medical supervision.