Kaunch Beej Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from seeds of Kaunch/Kavach/Kapikacho or Mucuna pruriens. This powder acts on the reproductive system and has aphrodisiac, astringent, nervine, tonic, rejuvenative and improves male virility. In female, it helps to regularise ovulation and thus improves fertility.
Kaunch Beej Churna has libido enhancing, anti-diabetic, anti-Parkinson, and antioxidant activities.
Key Ingredients of Kaunch Beej Churna
Powdered seeds of Kaunch
Uses of Kaunch Beej Churna
- Cures sexual debility
- Improve stamina, strength and vigour
- Improves fertility and male sexual function
- Nervine tonic, supports brain function
- Prophylactic against oligospermia, increases sperm count
- Regularize ovulation in females
The Dosage of Kaunch Beej Churna
1 teaspoonful, twice a day with milk or as directed by physician.