Hispo Capsule is a polyherbal proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Maximaa Proyurveda. This formulation contains Ashwagandha, Kevanch Beej, Vidarikand, Gokhru, Shilajit and other important ingredients well-known for aphrodisiac, antioxidant, spermatogenic and nerve strengthening properties. Hispo capsule is indicated in male sexual weakness.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition, and dosage.
- Manufacturer: Maximaa Proyurveda, 240, Naman Plaza, Adjacent Shoppers Stop, S.V. Road, Kandivali (W), MUMBAI 400 067 India
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine
- Main Indication: Sexual Weakness
- Suitable for: Males
- MRP/Price (variable): 10*10 Capsules in a Carton @ Rs. 800.00
Ingredients of Hispo Capsule
- Ashwagandha Withania somnifera 600 mg
- Atmagupta Mucuna pruriens 400 mg
- Safed musali Chlorophytum borivilianum 450 mg
- Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 375 mg
- Ikshugandha Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa) 300 mg
- Bala Sida cordifolia 300 mg
- Gokshur Tribulus terrestris 428 mg
- Shilajit Asphaltum 60 mg
- Satksheera Powder (Contains Probiotics) 40 mg
Know the Ingredients
1- Ashwagandha / Indian ginseng / Indian winter cherry, refers to the roots of a medicinal plant Withania somnifera. It has an antidepressant effect on the central nervous system and stimulant effect on the brain and reduces anxiety and stress.
It is well-known for its aphrodisiac property. As it is sedative and Tonic, it helps in nervous weakness, fainting, giddiness and insomnia. It
helps to gain weight and improves body immunity to keep away infections. It is used in debilitating diseases. Ashwagandha is the main herb for male sexual disorders.
2- Musli is considered natural Viagra or Indian Ginseng. It is especially used and known to everyone as an aphrodisiac. Because of its popularity as a sex tonic its cultivation is done in number of regions around the world. It is a fertility booster which nourishes the tissues of the mind, nervous and reproductive systems. As per Ayurveda, it is immunity booster, vaajikarak, Rasayan and a general health tonic mainly working on the reproductive and respiratory system.
3- Kevanch or Kaunch refers to seeds of Mucuna pruriens, an extensive climbing plant found almost all over the country.
It is also known as Kapikacchu, Markati, Kewanch, Kaunch and Cowhage. The main constituent of Kaunch seeds are Fixed Oil, Alkaloid and 3, 4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine. It is cool in potency. It is Madhura, Tikta (Ras), Guru, Snigdha (Guna) and Madhur Vipak. In Ayurveda, it is used in the treatment of a variety of diseases including Kapha Vikar, Vata-Vikar, debility and nerves weakness.
Mucuna is a good source for the production of L-dopa (L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine). L-DOPA is a direct precursor to dopamine, and its supplementation can increase dopamine levels in the body. L-Dopa has been considered one of the most effective treatments of Parkinson’s disease available.
Mucuna seed powder is especially used to improve sexual function and the quality of semen in infertile men. It improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus, pituitary and gonadal axis. It reduces stress. Mucuna seed powder helps to fight stress-mediated poor semen quality, and acts as a restorative and invigorator tonic or aphrodisiac.
Kaunch, is indicated in male disorders to treat oligospermia, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low libido, and impotence.
3- Vidarikand, Vidari, Bhumikushmand, Kandapalasha refers to the tuberous roots of Pueraria tuberosa. It is renowned rejuvenating tonic for the reproductive systems of bothmmen and women. It is sweet andmnourishing. Vidari mainly works on plasma, blood, muscle, reproductive tissues / Dhatu. It is a Madhur Rasa and Madhur Vipaak medicinal herb and has an anabolic effect on the body.
In Ayurveda, Vidari is described as Balya (Strengthening Brmhaniya (Weight-increasing), Stanyavardhana (Increases breast milk) Shukrala (Increases sperm count) and Rasayana (Rejuvenator). It is Diuretic, nutritive, anabolic, bgalactagogue, alterative, aphrodisiac.
4- Asphaltum refers to Shilajeet / Shilajatu / Shilajit. Shilajit, a popular incredient in several Ayurvedic preparations, is considered an aphrodisiac.
It has been suggested that it be taken with Withania somnifera in order to combat sexual weakness.
5- Shatavari or Wild asparagus refers to roots of Asparagus racemosus. The roots shatavari contain a series of steroidal saponins, the shatavarins and others, based on sarsapogenin, diosgenin and arasapogenin. The polycyclic alkaloid asparagamine A, benzofurans such as racemofuran and racemosol, and the isoflavone 8-methoxy-5,6,4″-trihydroxyisoflavone 7-O-β-D-glucopyranoside are also present. It has antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, demulcent, diuretic, anti-diarrheal, antirheumatic and antidiabetic. It improves overall health and body immunity.
6- Bala / Country Mallow (Sida cordifolia) roots are used in Ayurveda to impart Balya or strength. It belongs to Malvaceae family and grows wild along roadsides throughout the tropical and sub-tropical plains of India and Sri Lanka. The roots of the plant are Analgesic, aphrodisiac, demulcent, diuretic, nervine, rejuvenative, stimulant, Tonic, vulnerary. Bala is given in the treatment of TB, urinary conditions, sciatica, insanity, neuralgia and nerve inflammation, emaciation, muscular strength loss, exhaustion and sexual debility.
7- Gokhru, Gokhura, Gokshuru, Gochurak, Trikantaka (Sanskrit), Caltrops, Puncture vine (English), Nerunchi Mul (Siddha) all are synonyms of Tribulus terrestris (Fam. Zygophyllaceae).
It consists of dried, ripe, entire fruit of Tribulus terrestris L., an annual rarely perennial prostrate, common weed of the pasture lands, roadsides and other waste places, chiefly in hot, dry and sandy regions; throughout India.
The main constituent of Gokhru include Terrestrosins A, B, C, D and E, desgalactotigonin, F-gitonin, desglucolanatigonin, gitonin, hydrolysed products include diosgenin, hecogenin and neotigogenin; tribulusamides A and B, Ntrans- feruloyl tyramine, terrestriamide, N- trans- coumaroyl tyramine, ß-sitosterol and steroidal and saponins.
8- Gokhru is used in Ayurveda for treating different ailments of male reproductive system as it causes 50 percent increase in the testosterone levels and improved reproductive function, Cooling in effect, having diuretic, tonic, and aphrodisiac, Improves muscle building, stamina and endurance, Stimulative effect on the sexual system, Increases libido and fertility and Makes strong and healthy.
Benefits of Hispo Capsule
- It has aphrodisiac properties.
- It has an antioxidantand anti stress effect.
- It contains L-Dopa which is useful in increasing the sperm count.
- It is a tonic and rejuvenates.
- It elevates the mood and produces an erection.
- It improves overall health of reproductive system.
- It enhances sexual performance, vigor and vitality.
- It improves the quality and quantity of sperms.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Hispo Forte
- Hispo is indicated in sexual debility of males.
- Erectile dysfunction
- General debility
- Loss of libido
- Premature ejaculation
- Stress induced infertility & psychogenic impotence
The Dosage of Hispo Capsule
- The recommended dosage is 2 capsules.
- The medicine should be taken 2 times a day.
- It is to be taken with a water or milk.
Suggestions, Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects, and Warnings
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- There are no known side-effects of medicine.
- Effectivity of herbal medicine depends on many factors. A medicine suitable for one person may not essentially give the same result in another person.
- Always take in recommended doses.
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children.
- Ashwagandha, Vidari are known to increase weight.
- Use cautiously in case of congestion in the body due to Ama dosha.