Ashwagandha Pak is an Ayurvedic preparation containing Ashwagandha, cow-milk, sugar, medicinal herbs and minerals. The chief ingredient of this medicine is Ashwagandha.
The botanical name of Ashwagandha is Withania Somnifera. It is one of the important tonic herb of Ayurveda. For therapeutic purpose mainly the roots of the plant are used. The roots are sedative, Tonic,
alterative, aphrodisiac and nutritive. The roots are used in the treatment of senile debility, consumption, rheumatism, Vata rog, nerves weakness, nervous breakdown, loss of memory, loss of muscular strength, sperm disorders, spermatorrhoea, impotence, and infertility. The internal administration of root powder with milk improves stamina and strength.
Ashwagandha is important ingredient of many aphrodisiac herbal medicines.
Use of Ashwagandha pak improves libido, muscles tone, nourishes the body and cures various health problem related to male reproductive system.
Composition of Ashwagandha pak
The complete list of ingredients is given below:
Ashwagandha 40 tola (~12 grams), Gau-dugdh/Cow-Milk 6 Ser (1 Ser=80 Tola);
Chaturjaat 1 Tola (Dalchini, Tej Patra, Nagkeshar, elaichi);
Each 7 Masha (1 Masha=1 gram): Jaiphal, Keshar, Vansh Lochan, Mochras, Jatamansi, Chandan, Khairsaar, Javitri, Pipplamula, Laung, Kankol, Patha, Akhrot Ki Giri, Bhilava Mingi, Singhada, Gokhru, Ras-Sindur, Abhrak Bhasma, Naag Bhasma, Vang Bhasma, Lauha Bhasma;and Sugar
Benefits of Ashwagandha pak
Ashwagandha pak nourishes the body, improves muscles tone and gives strength to the body and nerves.
- It is nutritive, rejuvenating, aphrodisiac and tonic.
- It improves digestion, strength and muscle tone.
- It improves sperm count and cures sperm disorders.
- It pacifies aggravated Vata and Pitta Dosha.
- It especially works on the nerves, kidney, and sperms.
Therapeutic Uses of Ashwagandha pak
- Sperm disorders (Shukra-Vikar)
- Nocturnal emission or night fall (Swapn dosh)
- Spermatorrhoea (Involuntary discharge of semen without orgasm)
- Premature ejaculation
- Oligospermia (Low sperm count)
- Nervous disorder
- Prameha (chronic urinary disorders;‘pra’ means excess and ‘meha’ means to pass urine so ‘prameha’ means disease in which excess urine is passed).
The Dosage of Ashwagandha pak
Take 10- 12 gm twice a day with honey and a glass of milk.
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.
This medicine is manufactured by Vyas Pharma (Ashwagandha Pak), Jagriti Herbas Pvt. Ltd (Ashwagandha Pak Powder), Nagarjun (Ashwagandha Pak), Shree Dhanwantri Herbals (Ashwagandha Pak) and many other Ayurvedic pharmacies.
can i take ashwagandha pak with water after meal
yes you can take, but for better result take with milk.