Table of Contents
Trichup Capsule is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine by Vasu Healthcare pharmaceuticals. Trichup Capsule is indicated in hair care. It is beneficial in improving blood circulation to hair roots, providing nutrition to hair, reducing hair fall and improving hair growth. It delays premature greying of hair.
- Manufacturer: VASU Healthcare Pvt Ltd
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Medicine
- Main Indication: Hair Care
Vasu Trichup Capsule MRP/Price:
Trichup Capsule (2 X 30) PRICE Rs.249.20
Vasu Trichup Capsule Composition
Ingredients present in this formulation are given below:
- Each Hard Gelatin Capsule Contains Extract of:
- Eclipta alba (Bhringra) 210 mg
- Centella asiatica (Mandukparni) 50 mg
- Rasayan Churna 45 mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashtimadhu) 20 mg
- Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (japa) 7.5 mg
- Saptamrit Loha 40 mg
- Narsimha Churna A.S.S 40 mg
- Gandhak Rasayan R.T.S. 25 mg
- Mukta Shukti Bhasm R.T.S. 25 mg
- Excipients q.s
Trichup Capsule Health Benefits
Trichup Capsule contains Bhringraj as chief ingredient along with iron, sulphur, other ingredients. It promotes hair growth and colors the hair. It improves the blood circulation to hair follicles.
Trichup Capsule provide proteins and minerals with high bio availability that ensures healthy hair.
Rich in nutrients needed for healthy hair
Trichup Capsule provides essential nutrition to hair roots and improves hair health.
Trichup Capsule is prepared from Bhringraj, Licorice, Saptamrit Lauha etc. These herbs are well known ayurvedic hair tonic herbs and provide essential nutrition to hair and make them beautiful and healthy.
Controls hair fall, greying
It helps to control hair fall and prevent premature graying of hair. The strong natural anti-oxidant and anti-ageing ingredients prevents premature graying and falling of hair.
Promotes new hair growth
Trichup Capsule stimulates repair of hair follicles thus supports natural hair growth. This formulation contains Saptamrit Lauha. Saptamrita Lauha contains equal amount of Haritaki, Bahera, Amla, Mulethi and Lauha bhasma. It is a anti anemic and tonic.
It gives iron and thus helps in anemia. Anemia is condition of low hemoglobin level. Anemia is main reason of hair fall and poor hair growth rate.
Trichup Capsule Therapeutic Uses
Trichup Capsule is indicated for hair care. Trichup Capsule is safe to take and can be taken safely with any other medicaments.
- Drug/disease induced hair loss
- Early baldness
- Early graying of hair
- Falling of hair
- Hair related problems
- Inadequate hair growth
- Listless, rough hair texture
- Premature greying of hair
- Split ends
Trichup Capsule Dosage
- The recommended dosage of medicine is 1 Capsule.
- It should be taken twice a day, in the morning and evening.
It should be taken with lukewarm milk after food.
Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Please maintain a gap of at least an hour between intake of any allopathic drug and Ayurvedic medicine to avoid drug interaction, if any.
Trichup Capsule Side-effects
There are no known side-effects for this medicine.
- Do check the list of ingredients and their contraindications to avoid any side effects.
- Do not use any medicine during pregnancy without consulting doctor.
- You may use it for 1-2 months.
- Store in a cool and dry place in tightly closed containers, protected from light and moisture.
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children.