Table of Contents
Rajocaps Capsule is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine from Unjha Pharmacy. It is useful in the treatment of irregularity in the menstruation cycle. These capsules reduce pain during menstruation and very useful for the delayed menarche (the first occurrence of menstruation). It has emmenagogue and ovarian stimulant actions and hence useful in PCOD, infertility, ovarian failure and other ovary related problems.
This medicine contains herbomineral ingredients. Therefore, it is highly recommended to take this medicine with due caution. This page is intended to give you the correct information about this medicine. Do not use this information to self-diagnose and self-medicate.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Manufacturer: UNJHA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY, Dhanwantary Prasad, Station Road, Unjha – 384170, Gujarat, India
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Medicine
- Main Indication: Period related problems
- Suitable for: ONLY women
- Packing: 30, 100, 500 Caps
Ingredients of Rajocaps Capsule
Each Hard Gelatin Capsule Contains
- Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) 60 mg.
- Purified Suhaga (Borax) 60 mg.
- Purified Hing (Ferula Foetida) 60 mg.
- Kasis Bhasma 60 mg.
- Ulatkambal Ext. (Abroma Augusta) 60 mg.
- Excipietns Q.S.
Know the Ingredients
Ghrit kumari or Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and natural sugars. It is good for digestion and the liver. It has mild laxative properties and used to treat constipation. It soothes the lining of the stomach and intestines. It helps in acid reflux, and stomach and duodenal ulcers. It is alkalinizing and can reduce the symptoms of excess stomach acid and reflux of stomach acid.
The mucilage is stomachic, cooling, alterative and purgative.
Tankan, Suhaga, Sohaga, Tinkal, SodiumBiborate, Sodium Borate, Biborate of Soda are common names of Borax.
Tankana (Na2B4O7 10H2O) is composed of boric acid and soda. It exists as crystalline tough masses or in the form of translucent irregular masses, and when exposed to air it becomes opaque. Borax is purified by being steeped for a night in Kanjika (whey) and dried in the sun.
It has an astringent, local sedative and antiseptic action on local application.
Internally it is given in case of Vata and Kapha roga. It has emmenagogue action and given to induce periods.
Asafoetida (Heeng) is a well-known medicine and condiment of India. It has mild intestinal disinfectant and sedative action. It is used for chronic gastritis, dyspepsia, asthma, whooping cough, flatulence, constipation, diseases of the liver – spleen and irritable colon. Due to its antispasmodic stimulant, and emmenagogue action, it is used in the treatment of period related problems.
Heeng should be Not be used during pregnancy.
Abroma augusta is known as Ulatkambal. Root bark of Ulatkambal is a valuable emmenagogue and uterine tonic. It is chiefly used in intra-uterine diseases and other gynecological disorders mostly related to menstrual disorders such as dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, and gonorrhea. Powdered root is an abortifacient and anti-fertility agent.
Kasis Bhasma is an Ayurvedic formulation of Kasis or Iron sulphate. It balances aggravated Kapha and Vayu. In Ayurveda, Kasis Bhasma is used in the treatment of fever, low hemoglobin level, skin diseases, spleen-the liver disorders, and pain. Kasis Bhasma has Ushna Virya (hot potency), astringent and sour in taste. It has alterative, diuretic and hematinic (stimulates the production of red blood cells or increases the amount of hemoglobin in the blood) action. It is indicated in liver and spleen enlargements, consumption, anemia, skin diseases, eye diseases etc. Kasis Bhasma is especially beneficial in low hemoglobin level and associated disorders.
Benefits of Rajocaps Capsule
- It regularizes the menstrual and ovarian cycle.
- It improves the bleeding in the scanty and oligomenorrhea.
- It helps in conceiving.
- It improves hemoglobin level.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Rajocaps Capsule
- Amenorrhea (abnormal absence of menstruation)
- Menarche (Delayed menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation, typically involving abdominal cramps)
- Infertility (inability to conceive children)
- Oligomenorrhea (infrequent menstrual periods in women of childbearing age)
- Ovarian Failure (ovarian insufficiency, loss of normal function of ovaries before age 40)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) (common endocrine system disorder, enlarged ovaries)
The Dosage of Rajocaps Capsule
- The recommended dosage of medicine is 2 tablets.
- It should be taken thrice a day, in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- It is to be taken with water.
- Or take as directed by a doctor.
Suggestions, Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects and Warnings
Ayurvedic medicines containing detoxified, toxic material/ poisonous substances, heavy metals should be taken only under medical supervision.
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- There are no known side-effects of medicine.
- Please note, the doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed. Exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
- It should not be taken during pregnancy.
- It should be taken only in recommended doses. High doses cause a burning sensation. Avoid in blisters, dryness and persistent bitter taste in the mouth, red eyes, hot and watery face, inflammation of the body, inflammations of the intestines and high pitta.