Table of Contents
- 1 Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna Composition
- 2 Ayurvedic Action / Karma of Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna
- 3 Biomedical Action of Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna
- 4 Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna Health Benefits
- 5 Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna Therapeutic Uses
- 6 Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna Dosage
- 7 Side-effects of Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna
Swet Musli Churna from Patanjali contains Safed Musli, a fertility tonic which nourishes the tissues of the mind, nervous and reproductive systems. Musli is considered herbal Viagra which rejuvenates the reproductive system, boosts the strength and stamina. It is nutritive and is useful in general weakness and loss of immunity.
Patanjali Swet Mushli Powder is tonic and aphrodisiac. It improves sperm count and also supports erection. It increases energy, stamina, immunity, vigor and overall health due to restorative and rejuvenative properties.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Manufacturer: PATANJALI
- Synonyms: Patanjali Swet Musli Churna, Divya Shvet Musli Powder, Safed Musli Ramdev
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary
- Main Indication: Sexual disorders of males, lack of energy, desire, sexual weakness
- Suitable for: Males
- MRP/Price: Patanjali Swet Musli Churna 100 gram @ Rs 325.00
Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna Composition
Ingredients present in this formulation are given below:
Swet mushli (Asparagus adscendens)
About the Ingredients
Musli is considered natural Viagra or Indian Ginseng. It is especially used as an aphrodisiac. It is immunity booster, Vajikarak, Rasayan and a general health tonic. It mainly works on reproductive and respiratory system. It nourishes whole body and increases fertility of males by increasing sperm quantity and quality.
Safed musli is ‘Rasayan’ or adaptogen. It is useful in debility (general and sexual), diarrhea, leucorrhea, spermatorrhoea, wasting diseases. Animal research shows that it might increase sexual activity and might possibly have effects similar to testosterone. It is given to women during pregnancy and postpartum, for nourishing fetus and increasing breast milk flow.
The active constituents of the Musli include 27 alkaloids, vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, saponins, polysaccharides and steroids. It contains carbohydrates, fiber, alkaloids, saponins, and proteins. It is a rich source of over 25 alkaloids, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, steroids, saponins, potassium, phenol, resins, mucilage, and polysaccharides and also contains high quantity of simple sugars, mainly sucrose, glucose, fructose, galactose, mannose and xylose.
- Rasa (Taste): Tikta/Bitter, Madhura/Sweet
- Guna (Characteristics): Guru/Heavy, Snigdha/Unctuous
- Virya (Potency): Shita/Cool
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Madhura/Sweet
- Dosha: Increases Kapha, Reduces Vata and Pitta
Moosli reduces Vata and Pitta but increases Kapha/phlegm. It mainly works on reproductive and respiratory system. Its intake can increase Ama and congestion in body. Moosli is contraindicated in excess mucus, congestion, Kapha or Ama.
Shwet/Shvet Musli, directly nourishes reproductive organs and Shukra Dhatu (Generative Tissue or Semen). For males, it improve spermatogenesis and in females it promotes healthy ovulation. It treats impotence and erectile dysfunction. For women, it is used as nutritive tonic. It cures chronic leucorrhoea and gives relief in weakness due to loss of fluids from body. It improves brest milk secreation and given after delievry to improve overall health of mother. It can be given during pregnancy to nourish both, the baby and mother.
Ayurvedic Action / Karma of Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna
- Balya: Gives strength.
- Jeevaniya: Prolongs life.
- Ojovardhak: Increases ojas.
- Pitta shamak: Pacifies pitta.
- Rasayana: Rejuvenative.
- Shukravriddhikar: Increases sperm production.
- Vajikark: Aphrodisiac.
- Vata-har: Pacifies Vata.
Biomedical Action of Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna
- Adaptogen: Help the body adapt to stress.
- Androgenic: Promotes testosterone or androsterone, that promotes male characteristics.
- Antioxidant: Prevent or delay some types of cell damage.
- Antistress: Stress reducing.
- Aphrodisiac: Stimulates sexual desire.
- Rejuvenator: Rejuvenates body.
- Sexual stimulant: Enhance sexual performance or libido.
- Spermatogenic: Causes spermatogenesis.
- Tonic: Give a feeling of vigour or well-being.
Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna Health Benefits
As it has energy boosting, anti-stress, adaptogen and immunomodulatory effect it controls ED, erectile dysfunction.
- It enhances sexual performance and satisfaction.
- It helps in PE, premature ejaculation.
- It improves overall health.
- It is beneficial in male sexual problems related to stress, anxiety, low testosterone level, sperm disorders and general weakness.
- It is nourishing tonic.
- It is useful in general debility, weakness & loss of immunity.
- It reduces stress, anxiety and depression.
- It rejuvenates and revitalize body.
- It restores the psychological and functional homeostasis in the body.
- It supports better erection and sexual performance.
Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna Therapeutic Uses
Musli is considered natural Viagra or Indian Ginseng. It is especially used and known to everyone as an aphrodisiac. is ‘Rasayan’ or adaptogen. It is useful in debility (general and sexual), diarrhea, leucorrhea, spermatorrhoea, wasting diseases. Animal research shows that it might increase sexual activity and might possibly have effects similar to testosterone.
It is one of the most important ingredient of medicine used to enhance sexual vigor, performance and stamina. Musli improves erectile function, frequency of sexual intercourse, and satisfaction.
- Body Building
- Fatigue & Exhaustion
- Functional impotence
- General debility, low energy level
- Infertility, Impotence
- Lack of strength and vigor
- Loss of libido
- Loss of strength and stamina
- Loss of Vitality
- Low Immunity
- Low testosterone level
- Male Infertility / Male Sterility
- Male sexual disorders such as erectile dysfunction (ED), impotence, oligospermia etc.
- Mental and physical tiredness
- Muscle Weakness
- Premature ejaculation
- Sexual tonic
- Sexual weakness
- Sperm disorders
- Tiredness, low energy, stress, anxiety
- Weaker erection, premature ejaculation
- Weakness due to over indulgence in masturbation, sexual intercourse
Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna Dosage
- The recommended dosage of medicine is 1 spoon / 5g a day with warm milk.
- It should be taken twice a day, in the morning and evening.
- It is to be taken with water.
- Or take as directed by doctor.
- Effectivity of herbal medicine depends on many factors. A medicine suitable for one person may not essentially give same result in another person.
- Exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
- It is heavy to digest and may cause bloating and constipation. For constipation, you can take Munakka, Triphala or Isabgol husk.
- Avoid use in excess mucus, phlegm and congestion.
- In case of digestive weakness, a person may need to take digestion improving and detoxifying medicine.
- It may not work if a person suffers from poor digestion and assimilation.
- It is an herbal medicine and takes time to show visible results.
- It may cause weight gain.
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Avoid use in excess mucus, phlegm and congestion.
Please maintain a gap of at least an hour between intake of any allopathic drug and Ayurvedic medicine to avoid drug interaction, if any.
Do not use many different medicines for the treatments of same disease.
Side-effects of Patanjali Swet Mushli Churna
It may cause weight gain.
- Do check the list of ingredients and their contraindications to avoid any side effects.
- Do not use any medicine during pregnancy without consulting doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place in tightly closed containers, protected from light and moisture.
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children.
- Keep bottle cap closed after every use.