Intestinal parasites or worms are the parasitic infections of gut caused helminths, and protozoa. It includes nematodes (roundworms), cestodes (tapeworms), and trematodes (flatworms). Parasites in the intestine are responsible for anemia, poor physical, and mental growth of children.
Table of Contents
- 1 Price of Patanjali Divya Vidangasava
- 2 Benefits of Vidangasava
- 2.1 Treats Intestinal Worms
- 2.2 Gives relief in stomach ache, and abdominal bloating
- 2.3 Removes toxins
- 2.4 Treats loss of appetite
- 2.5 Good for the skin./h3> Vidangasava clears excess Kapha from the skin, and helps in itching. It cleans the blood, and lymph of amatoxins causing swollen glands, and suppretive skin problems. Safe to use
- 3 Indications of Patanjali Divya Vidangasava
- 4 Dose, and How to take Vidangasava
- 5 Side effects of Vidangasava
- 6 When to not use Vidangasava?
- 7 Composition of Vidangasava
Pinworm infection in children causes anal itching, and nocturnal restlessness. Hookworm infection can cause microcytic hypochromic anemia, hypoproteinemia, edema, pica, and wasting. Tapeworm causes tiredness, abdominal pain, weight loss, and diarrhea.
In Ayurveda, Vidangasava is especially formulated for the treatment of intestinal worms. It is a classical Ayurvedic medicine prepared only from herbal ingredients, and is safe for children, and adult. It expels Intestinal worms, and helps to give relief in associated symptoms like stomachache, loss of appetite, poor digestion, etc. The principle ingredient of medicine includes Vidanga or Embelia Ribes which is mainly used in the treatment of worms. Embelin is [2,5-Dihydroxy-3-undecyl-2,5- cyclohexadiene-1,4-dione] an active constituent of the vidang.
Price of Patanjali Divya Vidangasava
Patanjali Divya Pharmacy manufactured Vidangasava is available at a price of ₹75 for 1 bottle of 450 ml.
Packaging Size: 450ml
Benefits of Vidangasava
Vidangasava is a fermented liquid preparation made with formulated ingredients. It contains not more than 10%, and not less than 5% of self-generated alcohol. It is a polyherbal formulation with anthelmintic action.
Treats Intestinal Worms
Vidangasava showed comparable activity with albendazole. This is a particularly useful drug for roundworm, and tapeworm.
Gives relief in stomach ache, and abdominal bloating
- Vidangasava is effective in removing gas from the intestines.
- This is very effective in stomach pain, and stomach caused by gas.
This cleans up the blood, and lymph of ama toxic substances. Since it cleans the cough from the skin, it prevents itching.
Treats loss of appetite
Vidangasava improves appetite, and digestion by treating intestinal infections.