Habb-e-Ayarij is Unani medicine useful in diseases of the brain such as chronic headaches, epilepsy, etc. It helps to get rid of toxic substances from the brain. The chief ingredient of this medicine is Ayarij Feqra (Aloe). Ayarij has a laxative action. Other ingredients are added to improve efficacy and reduce side effects, or to allow the medicine to function as a delivering agent.
Table of Contents
If Habbe Ayarij is used as a purgative, then its dose is 3 grams with one 125 ml Arq Gaozaban after midnight. The medicine is followed by aperient (laxative, which has the effect of moving the bowels).
Benefits or Action of Habbe Ayarij
- Anti-catarrhal for the cerebral region
- Clears phlegm of brain
- Mus-hil Balghem (Phlegm Purgative)
In this Unani medicine, Ayarij imply purgative (dawa-imushil muslah). This medicine has first purgative or cathartic medicine. In Ayarij-e-Faiqra the main ingredient is dried Aloe. In large doses, Aloe works as a laxative, purgative and emmenagogue. Aloe has a high content of anthraquinones and anthrones that stimulates the intestinal motility and increase passage through the digestive system. To make this medicine effective and to reduce side effects of such as abdominal cramps, several other plants have been added to Aloe in the formulation.
Purgation therapy helps to clear waste humors from the body. This not only helps in constipation but also for expelling the waste humors from vessels, membranes and every part of the body (as a systemic agent). In Unani medicine, Ayarij is a multi-ingredient purgative agent that has been used for the treatment of many diseases.
Habb-E-Ayarij is Useful in diseases of the brain such as Headache, Migraine, and Vertigo.
- Clears phlegm of brain
- Malikhuliya, Mood disorder or melancholia
- Phlegmatic aliments
- Psychological disorders
- Sakta (Coma)
- Sar Dard (headache)
- Sara (Epilepsy)
- Strengthens Nervous system
- Strengthens the brain
Hamdard Habb-E-Ayarij Dosage
The medicine should be taken in a dose of 3 gram at night with 125 ml Arq Gaozaban.
Hamdard Habbe Ayarij Price: Rs 121.00
- Ayarij Feqra (Aloe vera dried juice of leaf) 4gm
- Turbud (Ipomea turpenthum root) 3gm mixed with Roghan Badam (Prunus amygdalus oil)
- Asaroon (Valerina wallichil DC root) 2gm
- Ghareequn (Polyporus officinalis) 2gm
- Habbunneel (Ipomoea hederacea fruit) 2gm
- Kateera (Astragallus gummifera gum) 1gm
- Namak Hindi (Sodium chloride) 1 ½ gm
- Shehem Hanzal (Citrullus colocynthis septum in fruit) 1 ½ gm
- Arq Badiyan as needed
Preparation: Make powder of all drugs and mix Arq Badiyan and make the pill of the same size as Moong (Phaseolus aureus seed).