Patanjali Gokshuradi Guggul is a classical Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is mainly indicated in urinary tract infections, and other urinary problems. It gives relief in painful urination. Patanjali Gokshuradi Guggul has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, and soothing action. Due to diuretic action, it is also beneficial in renal calculi.
Table of Contents
Patanjali Gokshuadi Guggul is available in 20 grams, and 40 grams pack. The price for 20 grams is Rs 35, and 40 gram is available at Rs 66.
Patanjali Gokshuradi Guggul has the following composition:
- Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) – 52%
- Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) – 3%
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale) – 6%
- Black Pepper – 6%
- Pipal (Piper longum) – 6%
- Harar (Terminalia chebula) – 6%
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica) – 6%
- Amala (Emblica Officinalis) – 6%
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus) – 6%
- Ghee – 3%
Patanjali Gokshuradi Guggul Indications
- All kinds of Urinary disorders
- Calculus (Urinary Stone)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Other urinary bladder infections
- Pain in urinary bladder
- Renal colic
- Sukradosha (Impure semen)
- Urine Retention
Divya Gokshuradi Guggul Health Benefits
Divya Gokshuradi Guggul is beneficial for urinary, and reproductive system problems. For good results in urinary, and reproductive problems, you should take it with Chandraprabha Vat.
Due to the presence of Guggul, this medicine also benefits in Vata Roga, such as pain in joints, joint stiffness, and backache. Guggul has pain relieving, and anti-inflammatory action which helps in better mobility of joints. For joint disorders, and pain in the back, take it with Trayodashang Guggulu, and Ashwagandha.
Useful in Urinary Problems
This is classical medicine for urinary problems. It tones the genitourinary tract, and gives relief in urinary problems such as UTI, cystitis, nephritis, burning urination, albuminuria, and frequent urination.
Helpful in Renal Calculi
Gokshuradi Guggul is diuretic in action, and helps to prevent, and reduce stones. It improves the function of the kidney. It is anti-inflammatory, and reduces the pain, and swelling in the urinary path.
For kidney stones, you need to take some other medicines in combination such as Punarnava, Hajrul Yahud Bhasma etc. For the best combination which suits your condition, you should consult the doctor.
Good for Males
- Gokshuradi Guggul strengthens the male
- Reproductive system, and helps in premature ejaculation, nocturnal emissions, spermatorrhoea etc.
- It reduces the swelling in the prostate, and helps in benign prostatic hypertrophy.
Benefits for females
Gokshuradi Guggul is beneficial in female disorders due to its affinity for reproductive organs. It shows good results in leucorrhoea, endometriosis, and infertility.
It is a rejuvenative for the reproductive system.
Patanjali Gokshuradi Guggul Dose
The recommended dosage of medicine is given below:
- 1-2 tablets 2 or 3 times a day. Do not take more than 3 grams of this medicine.
- Take the tabs with lukewarm water.
- The best time to take the medicine is one hour after meals.
- For urinary problems, take along with Chandraprabha Vati.
- Drink plenty of water or liquids orally.
Patanjali Gokshuradi Guggul Side effects
It is classical Ayurvedic medicine with literally no side effects.
Specific contraindications are not known.
It is a very safe herbal medicine. You may take it for many months. When taken in recommended doses it shows no side effects.
It is UNSAFE in pregnancy. Do not take.